Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean

Go down

Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean Empty Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean

Post  title Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am

Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean 415fxxpPjuL._SL210_

Hi guys! How are you?
We are interested in Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Typical LevisLevi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean Star40_tpng
Overall, I've been getting more and more disgusted when I purchase jeans. I mean, I'm not a teenager so I am simply not interested in torn up, faded jeans that cost as much as a car payment. I also have seen the trend towards really thin fabrics, like jeans are just for looks, and durability is no longer something that is high on the list of desirable qualities. The Levis brand is one that I feel like I can always come back to and have a decent sense of what I'll get. I will say that the fabrics have gotten thinner over the years, but are still generally thicker and better manufactured than the other jeans I have tried. I have ordered two pairs of the 550s (Med stonewash) and have been pleased with the color. We have a relaxed dress environment at work and I can wear them without looking like I'm trying to emulate the style of a 15 year old.

Levi's lost a lifelong customerLevi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean Star10_tpng
I never thought I'd look for another jeans manufacturer, but the last two pair of Levis left me unable to draw any conclusion other than that the company has allowed its standards to fall drastically in the last five years. I put up with seams that gave way and sewed them back; with pockets that couldn't hold a set of keys without ripping; with button seams that frayed. But on each of the last two pair I purchased, the belt loops popped off at the slightest pull. And Levis have reduced the number of loops from 7 to 5. It's too bad. They always used great material that feels great after a break-in period. But at $30-$50 a pop, they're no longer worth it. The break-in period becomes a broke period. So long Levis.
Levi's JeansLevi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean Star10_tpng
Product did not fit. I went tot he store and bought the same size and it fit just fine. I think they are selling irregualrs, but not indicating them as such.
About Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #9 in Apparel & Accessories
  • Brand: Levi's
  • Model: 550
  • Fabric type: cotton
  • Dimensions: 2.00 pounds

Features

• 100 % cotton denim
  • Fits below the waist
  • Tapered leg with 16 1/2" leg opening
  • Machine wash warm, tumble dry
  • Imported

Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean Description

Take it easy in this relaxed-fit jean from Levi's. Versatile medium stonewashed finish in 13 oz. denim with light wear along pockets and hem. Five-pocket styling with signature stitching on back pockets. Zip fly.

Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

title

http://www.title.genthai.net

Back to top Go down