Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com

Go down

Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com Empty Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com

Post  thum Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com 41BIOpOIN9L._SL210_

I will introduce you to
This day I'll introduce you about Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
About Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com detail

• Brand: Tusal

Features

• Caramel Covered Largueta Almonds
  • 3.5oz/100gr
  • light crunchy caramel, not too sweet
  • Fresh ground coffee adds complexity
  • Hand-made from a family recipe

Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com Description

Largueta almonds are the delicate, crunchy cousin to Spain's famous Marcona almond. We think they deserve some of the limelight. Esther Tusal's almonds are the ultimate in old style Spanish quality. In London they earned the coveted GREAT TASTE AWARDS (London) 2005: Silver Award for 2005 Caramelized Almonds. Now she has come up with an even better recipe, including real coffee in the caramel glaze. Many connoisseurs prize Largueta almonds, in comparison with Marcona almonds for their heightened almond flavor and added crunchiness. To make them crunchier still, Esther lightly coats them with caramel, according to her grandmother's recipe. She uses a minimal amount of sugar to achieve the best flavor, keeping the health conscious consumers' interest in mind. And of course, fresh coffee adds a complexity of flavor you won't find anywhere else. Why are Tusal pan-toasted almonds different? Small batches of the long slender Largueta almonds are toasted by hand in olive oil. Esther uses quality ingredients to assure the finest product. She uses fresh locally grown Largueta almonds and extra virgin olive oil. Tusal's collection of luxury nuts is everything you'd expect from Spain.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$10.95[/td] [/tr]
Caramelized Largueta Almond by latienda.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : Almond, Caramelized, Largueta

thum

Back to top Go down