Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors

Go down

Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors Empty Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors

Post  saranamun Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:03 pm

Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors 41b8DrCn0FL._SL210_
To day I find introduce you this Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors You can see Now! Customer Shopping BuZZ

Awesome cookies!Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors Star50_tpng
I
sent these to my best friend in Vegas for her birthday, and she said
they were delicious! Very chewy and soft, she highly recommended them! A Second ChanceGeoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors Star50_tpng
I
ordered these cookies and maybe it was due to the heat.I didn't care
too much for them and found them dry and crumbly. Well there is always
a chance to redeem oneself and the manager caled and offered me a free
offer. It just so happened we were having a party and the cookies came
just in time. They were all eaten at the party and were a smashing
success. Sweet! Fresh! and with a glass of mild divine! I highly
recommend these sweets for a treat or just for someone special. Order
two boxes and keep one for yourself.
Thank you Geoff and Drew's! I have added your website to my favorites! About Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #733 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Geoff & Drew's Incredible Cookies
Features

• 8 Assorted Geoff & Drew's Delicious Gourmet Cookies in Gift Box
  • Cookies in each box are: Chocolate Chunk, Oatmeal Raisin, White Chocolate Cranberry & Double Fudge
  • Rich, Homemade Taste, Chewy Texture, Buttery Aroma, Fresh Baked to Order and Shipped The Same Day
  • All Natural, No Preservatives, Pure, Gourmet Ingredients
  • Nationally Acclaimed by Gourmet Magazine, Family Circle, and U.S. News and World Report
Product Description

Our
Gourmet cookies taste the best because we start with the best
ingredients. When it comes to making great gourmet cookies we have a
simple rule: You cant make Gourmet cookies without Gourmet ingredients.
Fresh butter, finely ground flours, farm fresh eggs, gourmet chocolate,
premeium cranberries, pure vanilla and the freshest spices combine to
create a wonderful taste sensation. Sure to put a smile on everyones
face, our assorted cookie selection is presented in a variety of
beautiful signature boxes to fit any occasion. Send the cookies that
Gourmet Magazine says are so fresh and flavorful, wed consider passing
them off as our own. Assorted cookie flavors include: Chocolate Chunk,
Oatmeal Raisin, Double Fudge & White Chocolate Cranberry.

Amazon Price: $19.00
Geoff & Drew's Gift Box of 8 Gourmet Fresh Baked Cookies - 4 Flavors Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers
Tag :
Drew's, Geoff, &

saranamun

Back to top Go down