Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury

Go down

Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury Empty Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury

Post  sarinalich Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury 41Glv9vpQ2L._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

EhRougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury Star50_tpng
For the record: I'm not a fan of foie gras.

However, I did not by this for myself. This was bought for my mother as a birthday / mothers day gift.

Product shipped very quickly, my mom was very happy with it. As a coincidence, my mother was born near where this was produced and actually has toured the place.
Great in CassouletRougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury Star50_tpng
I used the duck confit in my cassoulet, replacing the goose in Julia Child's recipe. It was incredible. I would definitely order this again as the duck was tender and savory. I also substituted pork for lamb and I added andouille sausage which I also ordered through Amazon.com. Excellent results!
About Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4394 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Rougie
  • Dimensions: 1.50 pounds

Features

• One of many different flavors we offer
  • Serve chilled with toast and wine
  • Baguette and a glass of wine!
  • Imported from France

Product Description

Foie gras should be served chilled. Enjoy it on toasted bread with a glass of Sauternes, or on a baguette with a glass of California red.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$39.99 - $395.99[/td] [/tr]
Rougie Block of Duck Foie Gras (Pate) 7 oz French luxury Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : of, Rougie, Block

sarinalich

Back to top Go down