Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces

Go down

Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces Empty Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces

Post  momblock Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:53 am

Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces 31LOdIwr9ML._SL210_

Now I find Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Great product, but the price?Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces Star50_tpng
I'm a pomegranate farmer so I'm a little biased. I think it is the best fruit in the world, so extremely versatile that I cannot think of any food that would taste worse with pomegranate seeds in it. We use it practically everyday -- for marinades, in soups and salads (had it in a butternut squash soup last night that was amazingly good), and in the best, most-refreshing drink in the world, a mix of 4 parts sparkling water with one part pom.
[...........]
Difficult to Find on Store ShelvesPure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces Star50_tpng
Although this product is difficult to find on store shelves in my area, Amazon came through.

The product arrived as advertised and as ordered.

Perfect.
Blend with Orange JuicePure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces Star50_tpng
"For over 5,000 years, civilizations have revered the pomegranate as a symbol of health, fertility and regeneration. Many ancient cultures believed pomegranates held a mystical secret and possessed powers beyond explanation."

Pomegranates appear in religion, mythology and art. Recently the pomegranate has reached new heights. Now it is highly regarded by almost anyone concerned with antioxidants. Antioxidants help your body guard against those evil little "free radicals" that try to cause damage and disease. They are even the cause of premature aging. I say, "away with them all." So, I try to drink this daily to keep my body filled with potent and powerful antioxidants.

Pomegranates have a rich beautiful color and the juice is a royal purple with an inviting sheen. When blended into orange juice, it becomes slightly sweeter and almost turns a romantic velvety plum.

Ingredients: Pomegranate juice from concentrate, natural flavors.

Pomegranate juice contains more antioxidant power than red wine, green tea, blueberry juice and cranberry juice.

Of course, you might enjoy blending this with orange juice, aloe vera juice, orange juice and an Emerg'en-C Fizzing Drink Mix.

Pure pomegranate juice has an exotic smooth taste with a tangy finish and can at times strike me as slightly bittersweet. When blended in orange juice it is perfect.

You will find many ways to incorporate this delicious drink into your life.

~The Rebecca Review
About Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #164 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Langer's
  • Ingredients: Pomegranates

Features

• Langers 100% Pomegranate juice brings you thirst-quenching flavor and extra nutrition in every sip
  • 595mg antioxidants per 8oz. serving!
  • Studies show that pomegranates contain almost three times the antioxidant activity of red wine and green tea
  • Pomegranates are rich in polyphenols and antioxidants, which help your cells battle free radicals
  • Langers All Pomegranate Juice is 100% pure with no preservatives, no added sugar and nothing artificial

Product Description

100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces. Langers 100% Pomegranate juice brings you thirst-quenching flavor and extra nutrition in every sip. 595mg antioxidants per 8oz. serving! Studies show that pomegranates contain almost three times the antioxidant activity of red wine and green tea. Pomegranates are rich in polyphenols and antioxidants, which help your cells battle free radicals, believed to cause cell damage and contribute to aging. Langers All Pomegranate Juice is 100% pure with no preservatives, no added sugar and nothing artificial. Completely delicious, and good for you, too! Since the formation of the company in 1960, the Langer family has remained actively involved in every aspect of making juice, from production and marketing to quality assurance. In fact, they taste every batch before the Langer label reaches the bottle.[tr id=listprice][td class=pricelabel]List Price: [/td][td]$35.00[/td] [/tr][tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$15.99[/td] [/tr]
Pure 100% Pomegranate Juice - 64 ounces Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : Pomegranate, Pure, 100%

momblock

Back to top Go down