Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket

Go down

Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket Empty Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket

Post  saranamun Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket 51Mc--sFsLL._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Great ServiceGrand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket Star50_tpng
Super fast shipping. Nice presentation & packaged well. My in-laws loved it! Highly recommend. Enjoy!
When you care enough to send the very best CHOCOLATE!Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket Star50_tpng
Would you like to be very, very, very popular?

Well, you can just do what I've done and send a basket chock full of these top-of-the-line Ghirardelli Chocolates. The gift is packed with a delightful assortment of chocolates and the recipient will be thankful forever... Well, at least until that last delectable chocolate is eaten.

Great gift!
Good Product, a bit slow on shipping..Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket Star40_tpng
I had sent this as an Anniversary gift for my brother and my sister-in-law, The gift was well appreciated and the assortment was good, with the gift basket being decorated well and no transit damage or defects observed.
I would have given this 5 stars had it not been for the fact that the time to customer, took nearly 2 weeks, which i felt was a bit on the higher side even by regular shipping mode.
This is more like 4.5 stars, its a great gift item, but remember to order well in advance, so that it will arrive on the date (time frame) that you intend.
About Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #125 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Wine.com
  • Ingredients: A premium assortment of Ghirardelli chocolate candies in different flavors and sizes, together with delicious cocoa

Product Description

This fantastic gift basket is a surefire hit! These fine confections are from the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, San Francisco's first chocolatier. This premium assortment of Ghirardelli chocolate candies in different flavors and sizes, together with delicious cocoa, is a chocolate lover's dream come true.

Amazon Price:
Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : Chocolate, Grand, Ghirardelli

saranamun

Back to top Go down