Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz.

Go down

Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. Empty Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz.

Post  momblock Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:56 pm

Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz.
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. 31X4PB0E5YL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Tasty and SweetFiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. Star40_tpng
This drink is sweet and sugary. The carbohydrate content (how much is sugar?) is listed as 27 grams. A serving size is 8oz. I used four to five tbsp to make a 12oz cup. I wouldn't recommend this for diabetics. You can used less, but it will taste watery. The drink is delicious though.
The REAL THING!Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. Star50_tpng
This is the only brand of Horchata mix that I drink. I've tried other mixes and most of them have that powdery taste. The Fiesta brand is one that I'm very familiar with. I grew up in San Diego where it's easy to get authentic mexican food and a large Horchata, and I always remembered the Fiest logo on the drink mixers. So when I found out I could get the same thing at home, I knew I wouldn't have to look any further for the Horchata taste I know and love.
As good as the best I have ever tastedFiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. Star50_tpng
So far I have purchased enough for six gallons of this refreshing drink. It is amazing. It is thirst quenching without creating a need to keep drinking. It is soothing and delicious. I have tried other brands, but they don't equal this one. The purveyor is outstanding in service and packaging.
About Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3599 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Fiesta

Product Description

Concentrated package of Mexican Horchata drink with rice, cinnamon and sugar. A 16 oz bottle of concentrate makes about 1 gallon of your favorite flavor. (pronounced or-CHAT-ah) Horchata is a refreshing cold drink made of rice or rice flour, water, almonds, cinnamon, and sugar. The Horchata drink is said to be veryhelpful for stomach aches, hangovers and when you are sick. In Spain they drink Horchata de Chufa (Tiger Nut) which has a different flavor than the Mexican Horchata. Chufa nuts have their origin in ancient Egypt[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$5.50[/td] [/tr]
Fiesta Horchata Drink Concentrate, 16 oz. Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Drink, Fiesta, Horchata

momblock

Back to top Go down