Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Barq's Root Beer Can EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Barq's Root Beer Can EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Barq's Root Beer Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Barq's Root Beer Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Barq's Root Beer Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Barq's Root Beer Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Barq's Root Beer Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Barq's Root Beer Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Barq's Root Beer Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Barq's Root Beer Can

Go down

Barq's Root Beer Can Empty Barq's Root Beer Can

Post  momblock Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Barq's Root Beer Can
Barq's Root Beer Can 41V1RWT29VL._SL210_

Now I find Barq's Root Beer Can You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Lacking In Root Beer TasteBarq's Root Beer Can Star20_tpng
The Barq's Root Beer soft drink says it is root beer but only has half of its taste. This is for one main reason, the soda isn't really even made of root beer, instead a basic soft drink that is similar to root beer. If you ever knew when it came out, it wasn't even a root beer drink, though it tasted slightly of it. So, instead, they followed IBC's path and slightly changed the ingredients to have more of a root beer flavor. However, since Coca-Cola has been using artifical sugars, the taste level dropped (on ALL of their sodas, has anyone seen the "new taste" signs on Diet Coke for a month two years ago?), therefore Barq's root beer has fully lost their root beer taste. Right now, it tastes similar to generic store-branded root beer. I would recommend buying IBC root beer, root beer that doesn't change their ingerdients no matter what.
Great taste!Barq's Root Beer Can Star50_tpng
Whether this is real root beer or not. It tastes good, and is one one my favorite drinks. It really does have only a faint taste of root beer, and soda. Its an interesting combination, that just tastes good.

I would recommend it, if you haven't tried it.
average root beerBarq's Root Beer Can Star30_tpng
This is an average tasting root beer but not an actual root beer to begin with. Some company history here, it is made by the folks at Coca-Cola who bought the brand name and recipe to the soda to Barq's Soda from New orleans before it had the words "root beer" in its title. The Cola guys decided it tasted a little like root beer, tweaked the recipe, and added root beer to the name. The original soda tasted better.

It is mass produced, but there is nothing wrong with that if you get the syrup formula right, for example A&W. Barq's and most the other mass produced sodas use high fructose corn syrup, because it is the cheapest sweetener money can buy. The really high quality sodas use authentic cane sugar, more expensive but the taste is much better. For mass produced root beers A&W is probably the best. Mug isn't too bad either. Go up in price a little to IBC or Stewarts, almost a mass produced root beer but still pretty good. Barq's has added caffeine though. The microbrew root beers are the best, made slow in small batches with cane sugar and high quality ingrediants like Goose Island, Kempers, Henry Weinhard... See my list of Root Beers on Amazon if you want to try some really good root beer..

About Barq's Root Beer Can detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #42277 in Gourmet Food
  • Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup And/Or Sucrose, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid, Caffeine, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Acacia.
  • Dimensions: .90 pounds

Product Description

Barq's® Famous Olde Tyme Root Beer Can There's a lot to making a good root beer - color, taste, flavor and of course BITE. Barq's has its roots in New Orleans but folks across the country have come to love it too. The distinctive Barq's bite has made its way all over the country and with it comes a little taste of New Orleans.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Barq's Root Beer Can Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : Beer, Barq's, Root

momblock

Back to top Go down