Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies

Go down

Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies Empty Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies

Post  chanita05t Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies 31YR6ZBSMKL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Best Cookie in the WorldTwo 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies Star50_tpng
This hard to come by cookie will hook you forever. It is the most satisfying sweet you will ever taste. When you open the package and the Amaretto smell hits your nose you know you've done got something good.
I discovered the White Choacolate Amaretto Cookie from another seller. I've noticed that the last 2 years they were out of them from before Christmas untill Feburary.I found out that Lady Walton makes the cookie for them also and they can't make enought to satisfy the buyers. I found another seller of the Lady Walton but they were out of the Amaretto also.
So please don't buy this cookie, if you do they may not have enough to keep me going. After getting the box of 6 I ordered I was so excited to open that first one, been out for a month, I think I just enjoyed the smell for the first 5 min then yummmmmmmmmm. Danny B Mississippi
About Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #2513 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Lady Walton's
  • Ingredients: white chocolate, wheat flour, brown sugar, unsalted butter, whole eggs, egg whites, natural amaretto flavor, vanilla extract, salt
  • Dimensions: 2.00 pounds

Features

• Chocolate-filled butter wafer cookies
  • All natural ingredients in every cookie
  • Great with coffee or tea
  • 12 cookies per canister
  • Price includes ground shipping

Product Description

Enjoy or give White Chocolate Amaretto-filled thin butter wafer cookies in the 12-oz canister--a great treat![tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$19.00[/td] [/tr]
Two 12-oz Canisters of White Chocolate Amaretto Cookies Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : Canisters, Two, 12-oz

chanita05t

Back to top Go down