Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar

Go down

Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar Empty Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar

Post  sarinalich Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar 31ZUVFxml4L._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

A wonderful Balsamico CondimentoVilla Manodori Balsamic Vinegar Star40_tpng
Balsamic vinegar comes in two types, a generic kind that is easily obtained at the supermarket; high in acid and low on flavor, with added liquid caramel; and genuine balsamic vinegar, L'Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale, D.O.P. The labeled version must be aged for at least 12 years to carry the designation "Vecchio" or old; vinegar that is at least 25 years old earns the designation "Stravecchio" or "Extravecchio."

Villa Manodori is a variation of the D.O.P. vinegar, a balsamico "condimento," or balsamic condiment, echoing the rich flavor and sweet, balanced acidity of the D.O.P. version.

We often eat at Babbo, often considered the best Italian restaurant in NYC. It serves Villa Manodori vinegar. It is made by Massimo Bottura, chef and owner of Osteria Francescana in Modena. Chef Bottura follows the same traditional methods of production and careful aging as D.O.P. vinegars. Babbo embellishes rib eye steaks and thick-cut pork chops with a generous drizzle. (Babbo maintains an excellent website with a recipe, ingredient and dolci of the month. These resources are archived and available free at babbonyc .)
Balsamic Vinegar is a beautiful little book written by Massimo Bottura and containing a description of balsamico and a number of complex and simple recipes. It was great fun for this intermediate cook to read Bottura's recipes, and perhaps one day I'll try a couple of the more complex version.

In the meantime, that slim volume (filled like balsmico with lots of content) suggested a number of uses: a drizzle on rib eye steaks, thick-cut pork chops and Cotecchino (a large, plump sausage produced in Emilia Romagna), marinated fruit, sauces, marinades, parmigiano-reggiano cheese and fresh strawberries.

Book or vinegar, buy either or both, and you will be in for a great treat. The vinegar is awfully pricey, and I've included a low cost alternative taken from John Ash's From the Earth to the Table: John Ash's Wine Country Cuisine, much better than the supermarket version but not up to the ethereal standards of the authentic Balsamic Vinegar.

Robert C. Ross 2008
Staple item in my pantryVilla Manodori Balsamic Vinegar Star50_tpng
I am a professional chef and work on mega yachts all around the world. This is one of the finest authentic Balsamics available. I always have some whether I am in my own kitchen or working in someone elses. It is great with fresh summer tomatoes, over grilled vegetables or just on some rustic bread with olive oil. Expensive yes, but well worth the price. Used sparingly it should last a few months...
About Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #627 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Villa Manodori

Features

• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $125 at CyberCucina!

Product Description

Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar is the labor of Massimo Bottura, Chef of Osteria Francescana in Modena, Italy. He produces this artisanal balsamic vinegar in very limited quantities.
Villa Manodori begins with locally grown trebbiano grapes, which are reduced into must, and then aged in oak, chestnut and juniper barrels. Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar's dark color and rich aroma reflect a century of family tradition.
Aceto Balsamico perfectly glazes steak, pork and poultry. Add it to sauce or drizzle it over risotto or sliced Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Toss greens such as arugula and radicchio with balsamic, then add a swirl of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a pinch of salt. For dessert, try fresh berries sprinkled with powdered sugar and Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar.
Each bottle contains approximately 8.5 fluid ounces (250 ml) of Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar from Italy.
[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$55.70[/td] [/tr]
Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Balsamic, Villa, Manodori

sarinalich

Back to top Go down