Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar

Go down

Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Empty Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar

Post  sarinalich Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar 415f7nDT6%2BL._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Great things come in small bottles.Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Star50_tpng
It may seem like a very decadent extravagance to spend so much for such a small amount of vinegar, and I suppose it is, but it's really worth it if you have acquired a taste for great balsamic. We use it regularly on salads, etc, and it still lasts about 4 months.
Great balsamic for the priceCavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Star50_tpng
This one will give an idea of what very god aged balsamic vinegar tastes like without having to take out a loan. A good QPR. And the little bottle lasts longer than one would think.
AmbrosiaCavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Star50_tpng
If you haven't tried this style of balsamic vinegar, do so! The high price of admission is well worth it. A quarter teaspoon can make even a winter tomato almost palatable. Its addition to a stew or sauce makes that je ne sais quoi difference to the taste that makes everyday food special. It is my host/hostess gift of choice for my friends who cook. The silver label is almost as good as the gold and definitely worth the step up from the red.
About Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3161 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Cavalli

Features

• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $125 at CyberCucina!

Product Description

Giovanni Cavalli, the ultimate producer of Tradizionale from Reggio Emilia, has resigned from the Consortium in order to independently produce Balsamic of Reggio Emilia according to his own ultra-high standard. Although Ferdinando, Giovanni's father, founded the Corsortium of Traditional Balsamic Producers of Reggio Emilia, Giovanni believes that he must be free of the Consortium's constraits to achieve his level of quality.
Two basic quality levels have been established--Silver Seal and Gold Seal corresponding to the Modenese levels of minimum 12 year and 25 year aging respectively. However, these are minimums and do not reflect the age composition of Cavalli balsamico where stocks are up to 300 years old.
The Cavalli name and reputation assures the high standard that a product of this quality demands.
Cavalli Silver Seal Balsamic has a strong, sweet fragrance with thick, rich acidity. Intense bouquet.
Bottles are numbered and come boxed with an informative booklet containing history and recipes.
Each bottle contains 100 ml. of Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar by Cavalli from Reggio Emilia, Italy.
[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$114.50[/td] [/tr]
Cavalli Silver Label Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Label, Cavalli, Silver

sarinalich

Back to top Go down