Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter

Go down

Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter Empty Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:23 am

Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter 311FQVWY31L._SL210_

We are interested in Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Delicious sodaJarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter Star50_tpng
Tastes just like the Squirt soda I used to drink when I was a child. Jarritos is a great brand of Soda!
very refreshing citrus tasteJarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter Star50_tpng
I am a soda conniseur and I like to try new sodas all the time. This is a favorite, a delicious grapefruit soda from Mexico that is commonly sold in mexican groceries and bakeries in the U.S. It is my favorite flavor from the 10 or so different varieties from the Jarritos company. It tastes kind of like Squirt or other citrus sodas, but lighter with no afterbite. The sugar tastes more authentic and light as they use the more expensive cane sugar instead of the cheap frutose sweetener most soda companies use on us now. The carbonation is a bit lighter as well and not overpowering.
Jarritos is now the best selling Mexican soft drink brand in the U.S. The single servings are still sold in glass bottles, also available here at at Amazon. This offer is for a 2 liter plastic bottle. Try some!
About Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3859 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Jarritos

Product Description

Jarritos Two liter bottle of grapefruit soda. JARRITOS Jarritos was Mexico's first national soft drink in 1950 and is now the best selling Mexican soft drink in the U.S. Jarritos is the best complement to Mexican food because of its nine great tasting and authentically Mexican fruit flavors.The Most Mexican Soft Drink! TAMARINDO OR TAMARIND Cooking and drinking tamarind products have become very popular. The tamarind or tamarindo is a well known ingredient in Thai and Indian recipes, they are also used in Mexico to make aguas frescas and dulces de tamarindo: tamarind drinks, softdrinks and candies. The pods of the tamarind tree, which was brought to Mexico from India, contain large seeds surrounded by a sticky brown pulp, which is sold as tamarind paste for use in Asian cooking. Tamarind pods are sold in bulk and smaller bags catering to Thai, Indian and Latino communities.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$3.95[/td] [/tr]
Jarritos Grapefruit Soda 2 liter Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : Soda, Jarritos, Grapefruit

au2316

Back to top Go down