Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta

Go down

12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta Empty 12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta

Post  winsingger Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:48 pm

12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta 31WJ30RSA2L._SL210_

Are You Interested in 12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Wonderful spicey taste for pumpkin lovers!12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta Star50_tpng
I purchased this pasta sight (and taste) unseen and was very pleased with it! The pasta cooked well, and included an excellent recipes for cooking which had spinach and Italian sausage. There are more great recipes also available on their website. The flavor of this pasta was divine and had a slight taste of nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice. Its not sweet, and cooked well with the cream sauce and wilted spinach. In fact, I liked it so much I purchased 6 more packs.

It comes in a large 10 lb size as well which Amazon.com sells.
About 12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1835 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Rossi Pasta

Features

• 6.00mm wide. Cooks quickly, in about 3 1/2 to 5 minutes.
  • Made with all-natural pumpkin, infused with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves.
  • Try it with buttered scallops or sweet Italian sausages topped with Asiago cheese.
  • Made from ultra-premium wheat flour and fresh, all-natural ingredients only. Nothing artificial!
  • Orders totaling $50 or more receive FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental US!

Product Description

Rossi Pasta Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini. 6.00mm wide. Cooks quickly, in about 3 1/2 to 5 minutes. Nutritious, all-natural pumpkin infused with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves (what else!). Feel free to go the traditional route with sliced turkey, toasted pumpkin seeds, and brown butter. Or try it with buttered scallops or sweet Italian sausages topped with Asiago cheese. Serve over a bed of steamed spinach and drizzle with sage butter for a warm and comforting meal any time of year! One 12 oz. package.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$6.50[/td] [/tr]
12 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini Pasta Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Pumpkin, 12, oz.

winsingger

Back to top Go down