Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)

Go down

Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) Empty Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)

Post  title Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am

Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) 21WZbPARAhL._SL210_

How's everything?
We are interested in the Lastest model of Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Works pretty wellApple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) Star30_tpng
I am using this stylus with an iPhone 3g and it works pretty well for typing on the virtual keyboard. I can type considerably more accurately and therefore faster using the stylus than with a finger, however, you must press the stylus on the screen more firmly than you press with a finger.

It does not work well for "flicking". It is possible to do, but you must press down quite firmly while flicking and the tip of the stylus drags a lot. I think it's best to use a finger for flicking and the stylus just for typing.

I think it works pretty well considering the price.
Works goodApple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) Star40_tpng
I definitely saw the need for a stylus for my iPhone because my fingers sometimes hit the wrong letters and it takes more time to edit the text than it used to with the Sidekick. The stylus takes some time to get used to your screen (or vice-versa), but once it does, it is pretty sensitive and you can type your letters much more precisely. It does help if you hold your iPhone's bottom to your chest when your writing, though, so that it is more stable. If you try to write while your walking with the stylus, it may be no different from writing with your fingers. I'd recommend this to others.
IPhone UsersApple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) Star50_tpng
For those of my generation who keep up with technology but just can't get the hang of touch typing without hitting the right key the Apple IPhone 3G Stylus is the best thing for you. You are able to move faster and hit the right keys without mistakes. I love this tool I just wish there was a place on the Iphone to place it. If you have fat fingers or long nails this is the tool for you!
About Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #8 in Apparel & Accessories
  • Brand: OrionGadgets
  • Dimensions: .25" h x .25" w x 4.13" l, .2 pounds

Features

• The sensitive stylus tip gives you the smoothest navigation.
  • Soft touch tip.

Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) Description

Excellent accessory for your iPhone 3G or Ipod Touch. Lightweight stylus allows for smooth damage-free navigation across touchscreen!
Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver) Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

title

http://www.title.genthai.net

Back to top Go down