Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls

Go down

Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls Empty Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls 51TfI7Ewx2L._SL210_

Are You Interested in Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Pretty goodDowneast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls Star40_tpng
I'm in the Midwest. I've been drooling over pictures of thesee lobster rolls on the internet for months now. I broke down one day and bought them. I've never had a lobster roll. In fact I didn't even know that it wasn't a hot sandwich until I read the instructions. With shipping this came out to $117 so that's $20 per sandwich. That's a little more than your Subway sandwich. I got these shipped over night. You get a box with insulation and ice packs inside. They lobster salad comes chilled, not frozen. I pulled out the plastic container holding the lobster. It was about a pint I guess. I set it on the counter along with the 6 rolls. My fist impression was wow I paid $117 for this? It didn't look like much at all. I open the container with the lobster salad. Visually I was awed. Wow, look at all these huge chunks of lobster meat! I took a sniff. It didn't smell like anything which means it is fresh I guess but I was expecting lobster smell. Also it seemed more like lobster meat than lobster salad because there was nothing in it. I read the instructions and it said I could add more mayo which I did. I can't complain about the vendor or the delivery but I can't say I was that impressed with the taste of the lobster roll itself. It was bland. Beats me. I'm no expert. There are a bunch of good reviews so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. When I get lobsters I savor it by chewing really slowly and I have that lobster taste in my mouth for a while after eating it. Didn't get that. Over the next couple days I finished the rest of the lobster meat but with less enthusiasm. Don't' get me wrong they were pretty good but I found myself wanting to eat something else however I didn't want to waste $117. The last one I heated the meat and added tarragon. It was ok. There you go. That was my once in a lifetime lobster roll experience. Not really for me. I'll stick with live lobster. Actually if I ever wanted lobster rolls again I'd just buy live lobster locally and make it myself. the only reason I order off the internet was to get the authentic rolls. Woopidy doo. Seriously it was just white bread.
Florantastic!Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls Star50_tpng
Sent these rolls for a good friend's 79th bday present and just heard today that they were the best ever eaten - and these folks, as well as us, spend a bunch of time in Maine. They're in Florida now and are salivating for their Maine adventures come June. Hmmm - think I'm going to order them for my family right now!
so goodDowneast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls Star50_tpng
I could not believe how good these were! I hate goopy mayo in salads - this has the just the perfect amount to highlight the big chunks of lobster. The bun is wonderful too! Will order again!
About Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #581 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company
  • Ingredients: Lobster, mayonnaise
  • Dimensions: 2.00 pounds

Features

• 1 pound of fresh Lobster salad-no fillers, pure Lobster meat
  • 6 New England split top rolls
  • Fresh, wonderful flavor
  • A Maine Tradition
  • Shipped fresh

Product Description

Our Downeast Lobster Rolls are shipped ready-to-prepare with a pound of fresh Maine Lobster Salad, six New England split-top rolls, and the instructions for creating this classic Maine meal. This Maine classic must be consumed within 2-3 days of receipt.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$85.00[/td] [/tr]
Downeast Lobster Rolls, Six Rolls Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Rolls,, Downeast, Lobster

sarinalich

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum