Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case

Go down

Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case Empty Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case

Post  armyday Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case 41PADMTHWXL._SL210_

We are interested in Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Great value. This is the only way to buy for regular eaters.Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case Star50_tpng
This is really two reviews.

1. For those who already know about steel cut oats, these are simply the best value I have seen. The cans last indefinitely while sealed the manufacturers says "10 to 20 years." The oats are excellent quality and flavor and are equal to any other that I have eaten on that score. So the question becomes "How much do you want to pay for your steel cut oats?" Doing the math, these work out to 14 cents per ounce. The 50 lbs sacks are less expensive, but difficult to store. Of course these are a great value because the shipping cost is so nominal. Buy up, while the buying is good.

2. For those who don't know about steel cut (also called "pinhead" oats), these are oats that have not been "squashed" in a roller to speed up the cooking process. Steel cut oats such as these need to be cooked for about 30 minutes. The payback for the long cooking time is a firm, nutty texture and not the pasty texture of rolled oats. There is also an improved taste. I understand that there is not any significant difference in nutrional value between cut and rolled oats.

Great value and qualitySteel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case Star50_tpng
I eat a can of oats in about month so a box lasts 5 or 6 months. Steel cut oats have better consistency than quick oats and taste better. I usually mix in raisins or other dried fruit and cook a serving on the stove in about 7 minutes, using about half the suggested amount of water.

The cans are steel and have great uses long after the oats have received their great reward. The shipping is insanely inexpensive making a case an incredible value.
About Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #38 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Honeyville Farms
  • Ingredients: Steel Cut Oats
  • Dimensions: 26.25 pounds

Features

• $4.49 ships entire order anywhere in the continental U.S.
  • Selected from premium milling quality oats.
  • A rich source of soluble fiber, protein, and vitamins.
  • Guaranteed Fresh.
  • Each case contains 26.25 pounds of Steel Cut Oats.

Product Description

Honeyville's Steel-Cut Oats have been carefully selected from premium milling quality oats. These oats are then stabilized through a special heat process that ensures freshness and flavor, then passed through a steel cutting process to crack the oat. Steel-Cut Oats are a rich source of soluble fiber, protein, and vitamins, as well as other nutrients. Just three grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. A thirty day regimen of 1 bowl a day of oatmeal will actually aid the body in removal of cholesterol.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$53.79[/td] [/tr]
Steel Cut Oats - Bulk 26.25 Pound Case Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Oats, Steel, Cut

armyday

Back to top Go down