Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound

Go down

Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound Empty Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:18 pm

Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound 31N9237DAWL._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

HERE'S TO TASTIER VALENTINES !Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound Star50_tpng
Isn't this SHRIMP the perfect pink for Valentine's Day? AND, to really make a statement that startles the taste buds, order some *Wisconsin Wilderness Cranberry Mustard/B0002XIC82* for the perfect 'dip' ~~ in complementary colors yet! These shrimp are so Jumbo, there are sometimes 25 to the pound, plus no worries about packing & delivery. Shrimp SO FIRM & DELISH will earn points for your well-rounded relationship & rave reviews for your party.

Because February 14th & other dates celebrating LOVE & KISSES seem always imminent, Reviewer mcHAIKU alerts you to a timely LISTmania titled "Brilliant Love Gifts register HIGH on the Richter Scale!"

Good but could be betterFresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound Star30_tpng
I think that someone should cross shrip with grapes. Then you could have shrimp on a vine... BUT.. every 5th "grape/shimp is filled with cocktail sauce. And then you culd pick a bunch of grape/shrimp and slam them on the plate and BOOM! you would have perfectly cocktail sauced shrimp any time you want!!! If this shrimp was like that i would give it 6 stars!
Surprisingly good shrimpFresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound Star50_tpng
I wanted to order something from the gourmet food section besides chocolate, so I picked this package of 1lb of jumbo shrimp.
The packaging was very nice, they came in a large styrofoam box with icepacks keeping them cold. I immediately froze them when I got them, as I wasn't cooking them within the next 24-48 hours.
They dethawed well and I made them as a shrimp cocktail. They were just as good as any shrimp I've bought in a grocery store, though far from the best I've tasted.
While they were good, I will probably just buy my shrimp from the grocery store as the taste is comparable and then I don't have to pay for shipping. They were decent shrimp though, so I recommend them to people who live in areas where shrimp is not readily available.
About Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1506 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 1 lbs. Shrimp
  • Brand: Charleston Seafood
  • Dimensions: 10.00 pounds

Features

• 1 lb. Jumbo Shrimp
  • Fresh, uncooked Shrimp
  • These huge shrimp average 21-25 to the pound. Great on the barbecue or for shrimp cocktails!
[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$19.37[/td] [/tr]
Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Shrimp,, Fresh, Jumbo

sarinalich

Back to top Go down