Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2

Go down

Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 Empty Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 31cTdLMAj5L._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Just like in the old countryOctoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 Star50_tpng
I recently purchased the Bratwurst sampler 1 and 2 for the holidays to share with family and friends. As a German-American raised on traditional Bavarian cuisine both here and in Germany, I found these Wurst to be the closest thing to being back in Germany. THe weisswurst, always a tricky one to make properly, was light and fluffy and had great seasoning. All the other ones, I have tried so far followed suit in their taste and quality. Actually, some were better than I have had freshly made from butchers in Germany. The were delivered on dry ice and frozen. All wurst was vacuum packed and can be placed in the freezer until you need them. I am very pleased with the great quality, prompt service and wonderful packaging and freshness. I would definitely buy from them again.
About Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #512 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Wisconsinmade
  • Ingredients: Includes: one 4 pack of Knackwurst, one 5 pack of pre-cooked Red Lager Beer Bratwurst, one 6 pack of Nurnberger Bratwurst, one 5 pack of Munich Weisswurst and one 5 pack of Smoked Beer Brats.

Features

• You'll truly enjoy feasting on these!
  • All fully cooked and individually cryovac air-sealed for freshness!
  • Approximately 5-6 pounds.
  • Requires expedited shipping to ensure freshness.

Product Description

Bavaria's Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 1 includes one 4 pack of Knackwurst, one 5 pack of pre-cooked Red Lager Beer Bratwurst, one 6 pack of Nurnberger Bratwurst, one 5 pack of Munich Weisswurst and one 5 pack of Smoked Beer Brats. Approximately 5-6 pounds. All fully cooked and individually cryovac air-sealed for freshness! Ships Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. Special notes:Due to the high volume of orders for this item during the holiday season, substitutions of specific items may be necessary. During periods of exceptionally warm summer weather, this product may require overnight shipping. You will be contacted if additional shipping costs are necessary. Brought to you by Wisconsinmade.com.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$41.20[/td] [/tr]
Octoberfest Bratwurst Sampler 2 Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : Sampler, Octoberfest, Bratwurst

sarinalich

Back to top Go down