Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com

Go down

Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com Empty Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:28 pm

Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com 41LalIc67RL._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

The Kids Actually Liked TheseEscargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I got some of these for a graduation last June. It was a bit of a lark but what the heck. As it turned out the kids loved them. Can't say the same for the adults. Snails you say!

Snails 'n' SchroomsEscargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
When I was in catering one of the most extravagant appetizers we served, at all of the best parties were crimini mushrooms stuffed with escargots, parsley, garlic, serrano ham, butter and bread crumbs made from sour dough bread.
Now, with these Burgundy escargots available tinned and cooked,this recipe tastes even better. I served them recently at Easter with a huge bottle of Schramsburg Rose' Champagne and my family flipped: in food goodness ecstasy, that is.
I've also used this product in empanadas with red onions, garlic and manchego cheese.
Yes, I know they are snails but these are the Rolls Royce of snails: not your garden variety type...as it were.
About Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1618 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 7.2 fluid ounce
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• A timeless French delicacy
  • Finally available in the US!
  • Only found in the wild in southeastern France
  • Hand-selected for the highest quality
  • Imported from France

Product Description

Wild Burgundy Snails, a timeless French delicacy, are finally available to gourmands in the United States. Their manufacturer, La Maison de l'Escargot, has been satisfying the most discriminating palates in France since 1894. Served in the world's finest French restaurants, these are the escargot reserved for dignitaries, movie stars and the like. As with all gastronomic delicacies, escargots exhibit varying levels of quality. La Maison's snails maintain an unwavering reputation for incomparable products. Their formula is quite simple. They begin with authentic Burgundy snails (Hélix Pomatia Linne), found only in the wild in southeastern France. They are then hand-sorted by size, washed, and cooked in an aromatic bouillon according to the same ancestral standards used in 1894. There are 116 types of edible snails, and the Helix Pomatia Linne is the unanimously proclaimed #1 in terms of flavor and texture. Nicknamed the "Land Lobster", it exhibits a similar texture to lobster, with an earthier flavor. These escargots are 100% natural, 100% organic, low-carb (Atkins friendly) and have very high nutritive levels. This tin of "Petit" size escargot contains 48 snails. They are the perfect size for cooking into a soup or aspic.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$15.99[/td] [/tr]
Escargot - Wild Burgundy Petit - 48 (7.2 Fluid Ounce) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Wild, Escargot, -

sarinalich

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum