Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder

Go down

Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder Empty Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder 51K2QYFQ46L._SL210_

We are interested in Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

smoker bags - alderSavu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder Star10_tpng
This was represented as 3 bags and was only one. I could have bought one bag at 1/3 of the price elsewhere.
Delicious and easy!Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder Star50_tpng
I have only used one bag so far, but I put in a 2-lb salmon fillet glazed with an apple juice reduction and the results were so delicious that my family of three ate the entire fillet in one sitting. Neither my husband, nor my daughter have ever even liked salmon before. It was incredibly easy, the directions are very clear, and best of all: no mess to clean up!
About Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1827 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: SAVU

Features

• Available individually, in set of 3 or a mixed pack. Recommended by Cook's Illustrated!
  • Natural wood chips -- in the bag -- create real smoked flavor in minutes!
  • Smoke food right in your oven or on the grill!
  • Complete meals in one bag - fish, poultry or meat and potatoes and veggies. Quick and easy, no turni
  • No chemicals or glue - only all natural, low-fat cooking. Safe and easy cooking on public picnic & c

Product Description

The SAVU Smoker Bag is a fabulous product patented by a Finnish company. The bags are made of foil and contain natural wood chips and sugar. No glue - no chemicals. Place fish, poultry, beef, or pork and potatoes and veggies inside the bag, close it up and place it on a hot grill -- and you've got naturally smoked food in minutes! Each package includes usage instructions and recipes.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$3.50 - $15.00[/td] [/tr]
Savu Smoker Bag for the Oven & Grill in Alder Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : Bag, Savu, Smoker

sarinalich

Back to top Go down