Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2

Go down

The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 Empty The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2

Post  pookcivic Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:07 pm

The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 41c1vZehw-L._SL210_

Now I find The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 from amazon website you can see now
Customer Shopping BuZZ

The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 Star30_tpng
I'm actually most impressed that this book gets as much press as it does. It *does* have concise and useful information, but even with it being a "second volume", overall, the content is still pretty much just a regurgitation of the first volume. Read Scott's blog, or items from his website, to get the same information. I bought both volumes as the same time. For me, personally, that was a mistake. Having studied photography (film) in high school and college (too many years ago), I've been interested in getting back into the hobby and am digging into digital. I was looking for something to dig into more of the technology, exposure, blah, blah, blah. It's a great premise, but I don't think it requires two volumes. My recommendation, get volume 1, and save the $ (reasonable as V2 is), and apply it to a book on Photoshop, or something else.
wonderful photography resourceThe Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 Star50_tpng
I am an intermediate level photographer but pretty much using the automatic setting on the camera. This book is extremely valuable in learning how to understand and make the adjustments in manual options. There are also a lot of just fun helpful suggestions. The author's sense of humor is fun too. I liked how the book got right to the point. I have recommended to several people to purchase this book and also Volume One as gifts. The price is certainly right - an excellent value
Solid Digital Photo HandbookThe Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 Star40_tpng
I bought both Volume One and Volume Two and have found them to be full of good practical advise. These are the best books I've come across dealing with digital SLR cameras. I have been a photographer for 30 years and recently switched to digital. In doing so I encountered a whole new world. These books gave me a solid foundation to build a digital only photo business from a film only business. The approach of the books is a no-nonsense hands on approach which deals with the specifics instead of bogging down with the whole history of photography. Good for beginners and experts alike. The only thing that kept me from giving 5 stars is the lame jokes. I don't mind humor, but after page after page of "..nudge nudge wink wink, hey, I fooled ya didn't I?..really I did, hey...you knew I couldn't resist." If you put all the goofy lines together they probably take up 5% of the book (which could have been used with helpful information). Mr. Kelby, you are consummate professional and these are awesome books, just tone down the cutesy stuff and stick with what you know best...excellent photo tips.
About The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #335 in Books
  • Published on: 2008-01-05
  • Original language: English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 240 pages

Product Description

Scott Kelby, author of the groundbreaking bestseller “The Digital Photography Book, Vol. 1” is back with an entirely new book that picks up right where Vol. 1 left off. It’s more of that “Ah ha—so that’s how they do it,” straight-to-the-point, skip the techno jargon; packed with stuff you can really use today, that made Vol. 1 the world’s bestselling book on digital photography.

In Volume 2, Scott adds entirely new chapters packed with Plain English tips on using flash, shooting close up photography, travel photography, shooting people, and even how to build a studio from scratch, where he demystifies the process so anyone can start taking pro-quality portraits today! Plus, he's got full chapters on his most requested topics, including loads of tips for landscape photographers, wedding photographers, and there's an entire chapter devoted to sharing some of the pro's secrets for making your photos look more professional, no matter what you're shooting.

This book truly has a brilliant premise, and here’s how Scott describes it: “If you and I were out on a shoot, and you asked me, ‘When I use my flash, the background behind the person I’m shooting turns black. How do I fix that?’ I wouldn’t give you a lecture on flash ratios, or start a discussion on flash synchronization and rear curtain sync. I’d just say “Lower your shutter speed to 1/60 of a second. That should do it” Well, that’s what this book is all about: you and I out shooting where I answer questions, give you advice, and share the secrets I’ve learned just like I would with a friend—without all the technical explanations and techie photo speak.”

Each page covers a single concept on how to make your photography better. Every time you turn the page, you’ll learn another pro setting, tool, or trick to transform your work from snapshots into gallery prints. If you’re tired of taking shots that look “okay,” and if you’re tired of looking in photography magazines and thinking, “Why don’t my shots look like that?” then this is the book for you.

This isn’t a book of theory—full of confusing jargon and detailed concepts. This is a book on which button to push, which setting to use, and when to use it. With nearly another 200 of the most closely guarded photographic “tricks of the trade,” this book gets you shooting dramatically better-looking, sharper, more colorful, more professional-looking photos every time.

[tr id=listprice][td class=pricelabel]List Price: [/td][td]$24.99[/td] [/tr][tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$16.49 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details [/td][/tr]
The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : Photography, The, Digital

pookcivic

Back to top Go down