Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Tiramisu.... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Tiramisu.... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Tiramisu.... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Tiramisu.... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Tiramisu.... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Tiramisu.... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Tiramisu.... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Tiramisu.... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Tiramisu.... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Tiramisu....

Go down

Tiramisu.... Empty Tiramisu....

Post  au2316 Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Tiramisu
Tiramisu.... 41yBeLTdogL._SL210_

We are interested in Tiramisu Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Creamy Dreamy TiramisuTiramisu.... Star50_tpng
Artiko has created the Tiramisu of Dreams. Even frozen, this treat tastes delicious. Left in the refrigerator for a few hours to thaw, the Mascarpone becomes creamy, smooth and fluffy. The delicate coating of cocoa on the top accentuates the espresso drenched lady fingers, a sponge-like cake.

To say this was an experience to remember is a great understatement. I spent four days
stealing a bit here and there and had this for dessert more than once all while feeling completely spoilt.

Thank you to Mary for her review. She convinced me to buy this in about 5 seconds.

The Indian Mini Samosas are also delicious and gourmet. Artiko seems to specialize in foods that are easy to cook or thaw, taste like gourmet treats and allow you more time to enjoy life without having to wash any dishes.

~The Rebecca Review

Best Tiramisu Ever!!!!! Tiramisu.... Star50_tpng
I have ordered several different brands of Tirimisu, my favorite dessert. This is by far the best I have tried yet! Shipping was prompt- and the product was still frozen which was good. We thawed one pkg. out today and tried it after lunch. It was so delicious that my husband almost ate the entire tray! I will certainly order more in the future. You can always deep freeze it and it will last a long time. If you like Tirimisu, I would suggest you purchase this brand.
About Tiramisu detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3503 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: artiko
  • Ingredients: Mascarpone (Pasteurized cream, citric acid), Pasteurized Cream, Pasteurized Eggs, Naturally milled Cane Sugar, Ladyfingers (Unbromatedand unbleached wheat flour, sugar, pasteurized eggs, glucose syrup, baking powder (ammonium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate.

Features

• Traditional Italian specialty, our Tiramisu is prepared with creamy Mascarpone custard surrounded by lady finger sponge cakes delicately soaked in espresso then powdered with cocoa.
  • Prepared by a professional pastry chef with the highest quality ingredients.
  • Serve refrigerated. Serving suggestions: Spoon into a bowl or cut into cubes while frozen and serve in wine glasses.
  • ArtikoChef.com: Meaningful gourmet gifts delivered nationwide directly to a home, office or hotel.

Product Description

Tiramisu, originating in italy is a cool, refreshing dessert that consists of a sweet and creamy Mascarpone surrounded by lady finger sponge cakes that have been delicately soaked in esspresso and then powdered with cocoa. Our tiramisu is guaranteed to be a light, rich, creamy espresso and cocoa delight.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$17.99[/td] [/tr]
Tiramisu.... Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : , Tiramisu,

au2316

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum