Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb

Go down

Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb Empty Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb

Post  armyday Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:29 am

Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb 4167G86VYHL._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Great Kona and they ship to my APO address!Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb Star50_tpng
I have been buying Kona coffe from Hawaii Roasters for over a year. Their 100% Kona coffee is excellent and they ship to my APO address.

I always buy three at a time to get the free shipping. The coffee and the company are great.

John
For lovers of strong dark roasts onlyAward Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb Star40_tpng
I'm a dark roast lover, but this was too strong for me - regardless of how I made it. I gave it to a friend who thought it was fabulous. So here's my advice: don't make it too strong - it becomes bitter, and if you're not sure you like dark roasts....go with the light roast here. Kona is traditionally very smooth coffee, and this is, but it's truly for strong dark coffee lovers.
The people at Hawaii Roasters know this is good coffee.Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb Star50_tpng
Kona coffee is world reknowned as being some of the best in the world, and I can speak with experience knowing that this domestic blend compares favorably with some of the best.

However, I only ask those in Hawaii who farm and roast these beans to forgive me for saying that I think Konas are a bit overrated in the world of coffee.

Yes, these beans have a lot of flavor. The body is unrivalled. Everything is balanced in a way that is unique to the Kona bean, but there are no subtle undertones prevalent that make me like the Sumatran and Ethiopian beans so much better. The beans are aesthetically perfect in every way, and I only have to use about 2/3 the portion of what I would use to make my favorite brews, but this is where it gets touchy for me. I pay about $12-13 a lb for coffee that might not be better than Kona coffee, but I like it better. Hawaii Growers makes a mighty fine coffee, one of the best Konas I've ever tasted, but it isn't worth more than $25 a lb. No coffee is worth that to me, and I've tasted the world's finest.

Hawaii Growers is very competitively priced compared to other Konas, so if Kona coffee is the drinker's coffee of choice, then Hawaii Growers is a great choice. For someone who prefers coffee from other regions, Kona still stacks up well, but a purchase for me was to simply try something new rather than to look for a new regular.
About Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #349 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Hawaii Roasters Kona Coffee
  • Ingredients: 100% Kona Coffee, Certified by the State of Hawaii.
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds

Features

• 100% Kona, dark roast, whole bean 16oz
  • Named New & Innovative Product at the worlds largest gourmet food show: SIAL Paris
  • 2004 Hawaii Governor's Export Award Winner
  • From a 3rd generation coffee family
  • As featured on the Food & Wine Radio Network

Product Description

For years, visitors to Hawaii have been bringing a taste of Hawaii home with them in the form of 100% Kona coffee. Now you can have it shipped direct to you from Kona. The unique environment of the tiny Kona Coffee Belt, only about 2 miles by 15 miles, creates the ideal growing conditions for premium quality coffee beans. Coffee trees flourish on the Konas volcanic slopes under warm morning sunshine and afternoon cloud cover. Individually hand-picking the coffee cherries at the peak of ripenes, our coffee is processed and then sun-dried to bring out its characteristic flavor. The final step is micro-roasting at the farm in small batches, helping to ensure the freshness of each and every bag of Hawaii Roasters 100% Kona coffee.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$29.95[/td] [/tr]
Award Winning Farm-Roasted 100% Kona Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast 1 Lb Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : Farm-Roasted, Award, Winning

armyday

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum