Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS!

Go down

Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! Empty Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS!

Post  armyday Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:32 am

Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS!
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! 61ZH77NS27L._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

worth Ten starsExclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! Star50_tpng
This is some of the best coffee ever made! I'm so happy they have it in pods now. I use it in my Senseo pod coffee maker.
Awesome Pods, Awesome-r packaging!Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! Star50_tpng
I love my coffee. It is a ritual with me. I have a Bunn MCP coffeemaker, and these pods are absolutely perfect for it. My loving sister bought the variety pack of pods for my birthday, and the packaging was splendid! It was like unveiling a super-expensive gift! Once I tried the pods, I was hooked! They are perfect for a fairly strong 8 ounce cup. Buy them. And please send me some more!
Definitely worth a try!Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! Star40_tpng
Overall, these are some of the best pods I've ever tried. I particularly liked the Lava Java and Chocolate Paradise, and the Estate Blend Medium Roast wasn't bad either. Even at 20% Kona, these have a distinctive and high-quality flavor, it makes me curious to try the 100% Kona. I do wish they were a little stronger though, most of the blends were watery at the 8 oz (double cup) setting with my Senseo and I feel like they're too expensive to just use at the 4 oz. Nevertheless, this is very smooth and delicious coffee without bitterness or bad aftertaste.
About Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #889 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Aloha Island Coffee
  • Ingredients: 20% Kona Coffee, Hawaiian Tropical Coffee
  • Dimensions: .75 pounds

Features

• No 'pretend' Kona here! These pods are simply incredible and will make you wonder why you ever bothered to brew those cheap-coffee pods in your pod coffee brewer!
  • Kona Coffee is famous for its smooth texture and rich aromatic flavor and our famous 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods are the best of the best!
  • We blend a full 20% of our superb Pure Kona Coffee with our hand-selected Hawaiian Tropical Coffee to create our famous KONA-PODS!
  • Our wonderful VARIETY PACK lets you try each of our roasts and flavors, so why not enjoy the variety this provides? Included is Estate Blend, Island Breakfast, Lava Java, Chocolate Paradise, Polynesian Vanilla, and Island Hazelnut.
  • Our KONA-PODS brew a beautiful cup of coffee with your single-serve pod coffee brewer. 18 individually sealed KONA-PODS for your brewing pleasure!

Product Description

No 'pretend' Kona here! These pods are simply incredible and will make you wonder why you ever bothered to brew those cheap-coffee pods in your pod coffee brewer! Kona Coffee is famous for its smooth texture and rich aromatic flavor and our famous 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods are the best of the best! We blend a full 20% of our superb Pure Kona Coffee with our hand-selected Hawaiian Tropical Coffee to create our famous KONA-PODS! Our wonderful VARIETY PACK lets you try each of our roasts and flavors, so why not enjoy the variety this provides? Included is Estate Blend, Island Breakfast, Lava Java, Chocolate Paradise, Polynesian Vanilla, and Island Hazelnut. Our KONA-PODS brew a beautiful cup of coffee with your single-serve pod coffee brewer. 18 individually sealed KONA-PODS for your brewing pleasure![tr id=listprice][td class=pricelabel]List Price: [/td][td]$36.95[/td] [/tr][tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$20.95[/td] [/tr]
Exclusive, Aloha Island - VARIETY PACK Sampler - 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods! Assortment of Roasts & Flavors; 18 KONA-PODS! Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : Island, Exclusive,, Aloha

armyday

Back to top Go down