Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates

Go down

1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates Empty 1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates

Post  petchcy Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:44 pm

1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates 410YAMT2HCL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this 1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates from amazon website you can see now
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Mouthwateringly Delicious!1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates Star50_tpng
Ok this is going to be hard for me to say in public - I am a chocoholic! There I said it. I can't keep it to myself anymore! It is my one vice in life. Unfortunately, my body was telling me I shouldn't eat any more chocolate! So then my doc tells me to cut back on sugar...tragedy! But then in my darkest moment I found hope. Now, a couple of years later I am enjoying my chocolate treats without fear. Bountiful Harvest have hit the nail square on the head with their chocs. Without doubt the best variety and flavors I have found in sugar free candy. I had to laugh when I saw poor Gadgetgal's comments below. For those of you who havent tried these let me just tell you that to compare these chocolates to ashers or bartons is just plain wrong. It's like test driving a new mercedes and then saying you prefer to stick with your trusty old Pinto! Seriously, we're talking premium chocolate here (oh and yes they are the regular size chocolates usually come by the way), heck I don't even think ashers uses real chocolate? I may be wrong but it doesnt taste like it to me.One thing is for sure ashers do use Maltitol but also like 100 other chemical things and boy did they give me the 'tummy upset' the one time i tried them! I'm glad you found your thing gadgetgal. Maybe I'm just spoiled....no 'tummy upset' with my mercedes!

Ok got a little sidetracked. Bottom line...I recommend you give these chocolates a try if you are on a sugar restriction. They don't taste like your typical sugar free candy. They taste just like good bold chocolate should. There is no waxy residue left on your tongue after eating them just a mouthwatering satisfaction. Another great thing about these chocolates is that I dont particularly care for white chocolate so I e-mail them when ordering and ask for no white choc so they kindly replace them with milk & dark. IMHO the best I have found yet!
Good but not worth $50!1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates Star20_tpng
I was either delerious or hungry when I ordered these chocolates. I don't eat sugar so decided to treat myself to what I had hoped, based on the reviews, would be out of this world sugar free chocolates. I received the tiny box and had that "what was I thinking!" moment. I know it says 25 pieces but they are some really tiny pieces. The chocolates are very pretty and are tasty but to me, they are on par with Ashers, Bartons, and any other number of very good sugar-free chocolate for a fraction of this price. They also (I later found on their website) contain maltitol which can cause severe tummy upset (and worse) in many people. They are definitely a pretty presentation, and possibly a nice gift but no one will ever think you spent $50 on them (including the high delivery charge). I'll stick to my Ashers and Bartons where I can get really good quality sugar-free for an affordable price.
Hide these chocolates or you won't have any left!!1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates Star50_tpng
I have to hide these from my husband because he will eat them all. He doesn't have to eat sugar free but he thinks these are better than most of the sugar chocolates on the market. I am type 2 diabetic and these have never negatively effected my blood sugar. I love that they use all natural ingredients. Check out the candy bars and the turtles are so good you could just cry!!
About 1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #5275 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: A Bountiful Harvest
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds

Features

• Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolate
  • Sweetened With Maltitol
  • Low Carb
  • Artificial Ingredients & Preservatives Free
  • Handmade, Fresh To Order Chocolates

Product Description

This elegant boxed set of some of our most popular chocolates provides the perfect variety for the chocaholic on your gift list. Included in this 1lb box of our finest Belgian Chocolates you will find such favorites like Cherry Cordials, Creme De Menthe, Caramels, Orange Fondant, Peanut Butter, Marshmallow, French Vanilla, Nuts and many more. This box comes finished with a decorative handmade bow to match your gift giving occasion.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$44.95[/td] [/tr]
1lb Sugar Free Handmade Belgian Chocolates Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Free, 1lb, Sugar

petchcy

Back to top Go down