Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea

Go down

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea Empty Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea

Post  petchcy Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:29 am

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea 31M0NZ%2BRCgL._SL210_

Hi my friend this good day!
Have a nice time i find Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

all right by me !!!Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea Star40_tpng
I have to start a course of chemotherapy; and my dentist recommended this gum to me to chew during the months I am on chemo. I am impressed with this gum because of its way of using natural enzyme protection to relieve dry mouth and protect your teeth from decay during cancer treatment.

Oh yes, it's true--the gum loses it mild mint flavor pretty quickly--after just about a minute! However, if you want to protect your mouth during chemo, it certainly couldn't hurt to at least chew this gum some of the time. It beats getting cavities. At 44 I still have no cavities and I'm not about to start now!

You do need to chew two pieces of this gum at the same time. One piece will be too small and you could accidentally swallow it, I suppose.

The two pieces of gum have a total of five calories, so don't be concerned about that. It is sweetened with xylitol.

Overall, this gum can save you from dry mouth and tooth decay during a course of cancer therapy such as chemo. It may work well if you need radiation therapy, too. It's not a fun type of bubble gum, (how I wish that it were) but it does what it sets out to do--protect your mouth from decay during a course of chemo treatment.

Ask your dentist if you have any questions.

Dry mouth patient reviews Biotene gum.Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea Star30_tpng
I like chewing gum for my dry mouth, but Biotene is not my favorite: it is expensive, hard to find, and, in my opinion, not any better than many traditional chewing gums. You have to chew two and a time, and that costs about $.20 per use at the listed price, not including shipping. The gum is boring and small and doesn't retain flavor or the texture I like, so I don't chew it very long when I use it. I don't like hard gums like Dentine or bubble gum; I usually use a soft sugar free gum like Extra. It's cheap and comes in lots of flavors and stimulates saliva flow. I'm not a big chewer, I mostly suck on it, or let it sit in my mouth. Biotene may be better in terms of mildness, but I love flavored gum, and am not willing to shell out so much to keep buying Biotene gum. (I do like Biotene toothpaste , though.)
A Dentist Recommends This ProductBiotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea Star50_tpng
As a dentist I see many patients that have dry mouth as a result of medication use or due to cancer radiation therapy of the head and neck area. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND BIOTENE CHEWING GUM FOR THESE PATIENTS. Biotene is a biocompatible gum that has natural salivary enzymes that help remove plaque from the teeth. Gum chewing also stimulates saliva release and any natural saliva that can be produced is of benefit.

This is a great product for those with dry mouths and I highly recommend it.

Jim "Konedog" Koenig, DDS
About Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #30185 in Health and Beauty
  • Brand: Biotene
  • Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Gum Base, Xylitol, Hydrogenated Starch, Artificial Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Lecithin, Resinous Glaze, BHT (to preseve freshness), Potassium Thiocyanate
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .30 pounds

Features

• Please read all label information on delivery
  • Relieves oral dryness
  • Reduces odor-causing bacteria
  • Protects between brushings
  • Reduces plaque

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea Description

Biotène Dry Mouth Gum will help you stimulate saliva flow and extra protection while away from home. When used daily, the active enzymes in Biotène can be effective in protecting your teeth between brushings. Biotene Dry Mouth Gum relieves oral dryness while effectively fighting the cause and effects of bad breath. Biotene Dry Mouth Gum protects between brushings and reduces plaque and mouth sugars. Biotene Dry Mouth Gum doesn't stick to dental work, is sugar - free and is naturally sweetened with Xylitol. Reduces plaque and mouth sugars Doesn't stick to dental work[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$2.28[/td] [/tr]
Biotene Dry Mouth Gum, Sugar Free Mint - 16 ea Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : Mouth, Biotene, Dry

petchcy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum