Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com

Go down

Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com Empty Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com

Post  petchcy Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com 51NpoH63w9L._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com Yes, I think that interesting .
About Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3966 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 28.5 ounce
  • Brand: Gundelsheim

Features

• Imported from Germany
  • The genuine article
  • Very versatile
  • perfect with all kinds of meat
  • great on a hot dog

Product Description

Imported from Gundelsheim, Germany, this is real German kraut.Thought to be a German invention, sour cabbage is known to have been eaten by Chinese laborors building the Great Wall over 2,000 years ago. It eventually found its way to Europe where it was adopted by the Germans and Alsatians.The first description of a naturally acidified product is in "Le Tresor de santi" in 1607. It is described as German with shredded cabbage, packed in layers with salt and spices. Today the same technique is used with the combination of cabbage, salt, and spices and allowing the mixture to ferment.
Since the classical period, cabbage had been credited with health giving properties. Sailors valued it because it helped to prevent scurvy and we know now that the acidity helps to preserve much of the Vitamin C originally in the fresh cabbage.
The uses of sauerkraut are endless, perfect with all kinds of meat from knackwurst to ham to goose, prepared au gratin, or try with flakes of Gruyere or add coriander seeds, juniper berries apples, wine, or cranberries, and of course, it is perfect with beer.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$4.99[/td] [/tr]
Barrel Sauerkraut (28 Ounce) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : (28, Barrel, Sauerkraut

petchcy

Back to top Go down