Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia

Go down

Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia Empty Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia

Post  au2316 Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:41 am

Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia 41fZ1iZ55FL._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Amazing hot sauceDave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia Star50_tpng
Hot sauces are now becoming quite popular and there is a large variety of sauces that gives a large spectrum to choose from. Even though there are many different kinds, no hot sauce can be as hot as the Dave's Gourmet Products. I recommend this product, not only for it's extreme heat, but also it's wonderful taste. $40 is a small price to pay for this hot sauce.
You want the hot? You can't handle the hot! Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia Star50_tpng
Brilliant. An amazing deal if you plan on actually using it instead of just collecting it on the shelf because it takes so very little each time. A single drop diluted in maybe 1/2 cup of some other fluid takes it below so-insane-you-will-regret-tasting-it hot. As a reference point, since people's heat tolerance differs, I use about 2/3 tsp of the regular Dave's Insanity on a burger with no ill effect. So if you're in the same region, dilute less at your own peril. Also it stains like nobody's business so watch your clothing/kitchen table.
Brilliant!Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia Star50_tpng
I ordered this for my husband's Christmas present on December 21st. I really didn't think it would arrive in time and had printed a picture to give him until it arrived. It arrived on the 23rd!!!! It was well packaged and was delivered intact. He is absolutely delighted with it. He has a hot sauce collection and this is definately the piece de resistance! Thank you
About Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #2539 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 5 oz
  • Brand: RoJosGourmet.com

Features

• Guinness Record Holding Pepper!
  • Face Melting Heat
  • Other Years Valued Over $1000's
  • Collectible Signed Label
  • Bhut Jolokia

Product Description

We are the first on the net to have the Insanity Sauce 2008 Private Reserve available to customers! Don't miss your opportunity to have the hottest sauce on the planet. Your collection has been waiting for this day and your tongue has been fearing it! The only hot sauce to ever get banned from the Nation Fiery Food Show in Albuquerque, NM. for being too hot!?!?[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Private Reserve 2008 The First Seller To Bring You This Years Insane Reserve Sauce with the Guinness World Record Chile Pepper Bhut Jolokia Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Ghost, Dave's, Insanity

au2316

Back to top Go down