Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Rub with Love Steak Rub EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Rub with Love Steak Rub EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Rub with Love Steak Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rub with Love Steak Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rub with Love Steak Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rub with Love Steak Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Rub with Love Steak Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Rub with Love Steak Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Rub with Love Steak Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Rub with Love Steak Rub

Go down

Rub with Love Steak Rub Empty Rub with Love Steak Rub

Post  au2316 Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:06 am

Rub with Love Steak Rub
Rub with Love Steak Rub 511ozc93lZL._SL210_

We are interested in Rub with Love Steak Rub Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

A decent spice rub for red meats...Rub with Love Steak Rub Star30_tpng
As a spice mix fan, I make a point of trying multiple products on food - both fun and fattening in equal measure! I've also highlighted what I think are the standout mixes in Chef Tom's line: Chef Tom Douglas Rub With Love Salmon Rub and Chef Tom Douglas Rub With Love Chicken Rub.

That said, this mix is a delicious treat, but it doesn't hold the attention of the taste buds like the standouts. The primary notes are supposedly ancho chiles and smoked paprika, but overall the tastes are muddled and don't provide a 'zing' to the dish.

It's a very tasty addition on multiple items such as tri-tip and pot roast but not enough to justify the gourmet price. It is also too heavy a mix to work well on chicken, fish, or to drizzle over a meat-pasta dish.

Note: Surprisingly, the best pairings from Chef Tom for red meats are either the Chef Tom Douglas Rub With Love Pork Rub or a generous portion of Chef Tom Douglas Rub With Love Chicken Rub.

About Rub with Love Steak Rub detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #2625 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 3.5oz Jar
  • Brand: Rub with Love
  • Ingredients: Brown sugar, kosher salt, smoked paprika, ancho, cracked rosemary, granulated garlic, chipotle, ground cumin, and black pepper.
  • Dimensions: 1.50" h x 3.00" w x 3.00" l, .22 pounds

Features

• Fast, easy and delicious.
  • Grill, bake, barbecue or saute.
  • Natural, fat free, gluten free and no MSG.

Product Description

Ancho chiles and sweet smoked paprika with garlic and rosemary make this Southwestern flavor a hearty compliment to grilled steaks.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$6.89[/td] [/tr]
Rub with Love Steak Rub Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : Love, Rub, with

au2316

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum