Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.)

Go down

Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) Empty Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.)

Post  au2316 Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 am

Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.)
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) 41fU9wGsViL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Peanut and Tree Nut Free!!Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) Star40_tpng
This is from the company's website FAQ: "Our Hoisin Sauce does not contain peanuts or milk, but it does contain wheat flour, which is an allergenic substance to some people. For your safety, please consult your dietitian before consumption.

Our Plum Sauce does not contain any dairy, eggs, peanuts, tomatoes, honey, mustard, rye or potato (starch), but it does contain wheat and soy.

Most of our products do not contain milk, eggs, nuts or peanuts. We clearly list the top nine major allergens on the ingredient list if they are included in the product. The nine major allergens are soy, wheat or other gluten-containing grains, peanuts, eggs, milk (dairy), tree nuts, shellfish and crustaceans, fish, and sesame. For your own safety, please check the ingredient list on the label before purchasing a product.

Our manufacturing facilities handle peanuts and their derivatives. We have implemented nut handling policies and procedures to ensure that peanuts and sesame are kept in a segregated storage area, with its own tools and containers. We schedule the production of these peanut and sesame products at the end of each production week and follow careful cleaning procedures. Therefore, cross contamination is minimized. In addition, we analyze the peanut residue in the next production batch to ensure that no peanuts are carried over to other products."
Japanese KetchupLee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) Star50_tpng
I use this stuff like it was ketchup, honestly. It goes with everything. Hoisin is awesome on chinese food, thai food, vietnamese food, its good with hamburgers, fries, and even with steak instead of steak sauce. Hoisin is sweet, and salty and has this certain kick to it that makes it unique amoung condiments. The first time i ever saw it used was when i was watching PBS Yan Can Cook, and he busted out the Lee Kum Kee bottle and i was mesmerized with its rich brown color, and Yan Can do no wrong with me!!!!
About Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #2907 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Pacific Rim Gourmet
  • Ingredients: Sugar, water, fermented soybean paste ( water, salt, soybean, wheat flour ), spices extract, dried sweet potato, colors added ( caramel, FD&C Red No. 40 ), modified corn starch, sesame seed paste, dried garlic, salt, salted chili pepper ( chili, salt ), acetic acid.
  • Dimensions: 3.00 pounds

Features

• Lee Kum Kee Brand
  • 20 oz.
  • We are Amazon's Largest Purveyor of Gourmet Ingredients & Kitchenware from the pacific rim!

Product Description

A savory-sweet sauce made from select spices and ground soybeans. Use it for roasts and stir-fries, or as a condiment.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$4.99[/td] [/tr]
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (20 oz.) Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : Kee, Lee, Kum

au2316

Back to top Go down