Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars

Go down

French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars Empty French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars

Post  au2316 Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:25 am

French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars 21PBF4DWFJL._SL210_

Are You Interested in French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

French Mayonnaise - Delouis FilsFrench Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars Star40_tpng
I was disappointed to find sunflower oil in this mayonnaise, as I had ordered it based on a recommendation in the book "Eat Fat, Lose Fat," which advises to avoid sunflower oil. I e-mailed the author, who informed me that this mayonnaise had olive oil in it when the book was written.

As for taste, it's OK, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. And my husband objects to the taste and the oolor, which don't match the Best Foods Mayonnaise he's used to.
Just give me a spoon!French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars Star50_tpng
I was recently in St. Barths in a gourmet food store and needed mayonnaise. All they had was the Delouis Fils so not wanting to make a stop at the local supermarket I decided to give it a try. Before adding it to my tuna I took a taste. It was so good I almost forgot the tuna and just ate it straight from the jar. Imagine my surprise to find it available through Amazon!
About French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1089 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Delouis Fils

Features

• shelf stable
  • refined and superb
  • Classic French flavor
  • made in France
  • Net Weight: 8.8 oz each. 3 jars.

Product Description

The Delouis brand is synonymous with quality! Delouis has always strived for perfection, that is why it has taken so long to perfect this new line of shelf stable mayonnaises and sauces. Just like the fresh products they produce, the flavors are refined and superb. Now you can enjoy the flavors of France any time, anywhere. Product of France. Net Weight: 8.8 oz each. 3 jars.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$19.49[/td] [/tr]
French Mayonnaise - Delouis Fils - 3 jars Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : -, French, Mayonnaise

au2316

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum