Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz.

Go down

Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. Empty Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz.

Post  sarinalich Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz.
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. 41iCedDoPaL._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Good not GreatAcademia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. Star30_tpng
I heard from Emeril that felino is the leanest and best salami so i tried this product,its very good but has a lot of fat,so ill stick with genoa to me its still the best salami.
Mild, sweet, perfectAcademia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. Star50_tpng
I accidently ran across this product in a local specialty store, and loved the wonderful, sweet, and mild flavor. Reminded me very much of the various salumi I had while in Florence. Since then, the store had stopped selling the item, and I have only been able to find it here. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to try something a bit out of the ordinary. Again, this is a delightful sweet, mild, and very flavorful salumi, without the sharp tang of the typical american style salami.
About Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #7022 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Academia Barilla

Features

• product of Parma, Italy
  • offered exclusively by Academia Barilla
  • shelf stable and only requires refrigeration after opening

Product Description

Academia Barilla?s Salame di Parma is traditionally produced in the small local hill towns of Parma under the traditional recipe of Felino. Made with top quality ingredients, this artisan salame has a wonderfully clean and fresh scent and a sweet and meaty taste. This prestigious dry cured recipe is exclusively offered by Academia Barilla in the United States. Academia Barilla?s Salame di Parma is uniquely aged for 45 days, shelf stable, and only requires refrigeration after opening. The small "cacciatorino" size guarantees maximum freshness and turnover, and perfect portion control. CHARACTERISTICS: Flavor: Sweet and delicate, made with select pork, red wine and peppercorns. Taste: Clean and fresh taste. Never hard, overly spiced or salty. Texture: A soft and supple compact structure SERVING SUGGESTIONS: The best way to savor our new Salame di Parma is to eat it on it?s own. But, it is perfect to serve with any aged cheeses, prosciutto, figs or any antipasto platter. For an authentic sandwich, slice thinly and combine with your favorite cheese.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Academia Barilla Salame di Parma - 6.35oz. Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : Salame, Academia, Barilla

sarinalich

Back to top Go down