Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz

Go down

Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz Empty Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz

Post  sarinalich Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:55 pm

Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz 51ztVnC7fOL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Amazon- show some responsibilityRougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz Star10_tpng
These animals are tortured. Go to and search "fois gras assembly line" and see how your appetite for diseased liver is afterwards.

Shame on you AMAZON you've lost my business until you stop selling all foie gras.
Incredible, I love this stuffRougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz Star50_tpng
I could eat this stuff every day for the rest of my life. It is THAT good. Yummy!!! I like it sauteed, with a good red wine.
not the best but at least it tastes like itRougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz Star40_tpng
Rougie block of goose foie gras, as well as other foie gras (duck) from the same producer, is the one you can find at french airport when leaving for USA. You can then believe that this producer is not the small one you can find in a tiny village in the South West of France. Nevertheless, even if this foie gras is not the best I ever tasted, it has at least the taste of it: a little bit bitter but still smooth and "fondant" in mooth. Of course, it goes very well with sweet white one (cold of course) and nice bread (and do not spread the foie gras on your tartines!!! it is a bit of a crime...). However, it is a little expensive for what it is. Enjoy it if you buy it but do not hope for the big miracle. It is just a preview of what foie gras tastes like, and if you like this special taste, visit France one day and eat the real good stuff.
About Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3620 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Rougié
  • Ingredients: Goose Liver - Water - Port Wine - Salt - Pepper - æ#138;Ascorbic Acid - Sodium Nitrite

Features

• One of the world's great gastronomic delicacies.
  • Wonderfully rich flavor and silky smooth texture.
  • Traditionalists enjoy it on toasted bread with a glass of Sauternes.
  • Positively trendy: sauteed or roasted.

Product Description

A specialty of Gascony, foie gras is one of the world's great gastronomic delicacies. These fully cooked foie gras have a wonderfully rich flavor and silky smooth texture, and contain the finest liver, seasonings, and port wine. Foie gras needs to be served chilled. Traditionalists enjoy it on toasted bread with a glass of Sauternes, but it's equally good on a baguette with a glass of California red. If you want to be more inventive, try foie gras in salads, and if you want to be positively trendy, try it sauted or roasted[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$38.00[/td] [/tr]
Rougie Block of Goose Foie Gras 5.1 oz Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : of, Rougie, Block

sarinalich

Back to top Go down