Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin

Go down

Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin Empty Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin

Post  sarinalich Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin 21A90B8M00L._SL210_

Now I find Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

No offense, but this is not good beefGrass Fed Beef Tenderloin Star10_tpng
We have ordered many things from D'Artagnan. Mostly happy with them.

But this was a horrible piece of meat. First of all, it was completely untrimmed. So expect to spend 45 minutes+ if you want to get at the actual filet--like you would pay 15 dollars a pound at the local store.

And then there is the marbling. Um. There is none. This was the toughest piece of filet we have ever encountered. We ended up grinding it up into burgers. If you want *good* filet, either spend the ridiculous amount of money on prime, or go to your butcher or the grocery (where at least it is trimmed and you know it is USDA Choice since it says so).

Because this is a horror show. I've been cooking for 25+ years. I know good beef. And this is not on the list. I actually didn't know that filet could be so tough. It's amazing how zero marbling will destroy a good steak. But if you want a zero marbled filet, just go to the worst grocery store and you'll find better meat. Cheaper and trimmed at least.
Excellent BeefGrass Fed Beef Tenderloin Star50_tpng
I was very impressed with the quality of this tenderloin. I have experimented by grilling, smoking, and pan frying sections. Not one bad piece of meat. The texture after smoking was incredible!! Cut with the fork tender and incredible taste! Grilled - it was as good (IMHO) as Pappas or Ruth's Chris (our local steak houses). I highly recommend!

All these cuts were sliced. My next experiment is to smoke a whole tenderloin... I'll let you know!

All the best,

Jay
About Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #11578 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: D'Artagnan

Features

• Aussie Premium All Natural beef
  • Free-range animals that graze on alfalfa and rye
  • Soft textured muscle rather than fat
  • Predominantly Angus and Hereford breeds
  • Average weight: 5 lbs. ** Please choose EXPEDITED shipping method at checkout

Product Description

Aussie Premium All Natural beef are free-range animals that graze on alfalfa and rye thus producing soft textured muscle rather than fat. Predominantly Angus and Hereford breeds, Aussie Premium beef are selected for their superior meat quality and high yields. This product is a valuable source of protein, minerals and B-group vitamins including niacin, thiamin and zinc. Average weight: 5 lbs. **PLEASE CHOOSE EXPEDITED SHIPPING METHOD FOR THIS ITEM.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$129.00[/td] [/tr]
Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Beef, Grass, Fed

sarinalich

Back to top Go down