Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate

Go down

Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate Empty Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate

Post  armyday Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:27 am

Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate 51PoeQse%2BcL._SL210_

Now I find Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Good for its purposeKeurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate Star40_tpng
Yes, its not the small town diners creamy thick hot chocolate, but if you want a quick, low cal (60 cal) cup of hot chocolate that tastes good, i recommend this product. One tip, I use it on the small cup setting; it tastes better to me and not as watery.
The trick to good cocoaKeurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate Star40_tpng
The first two or three K-cup cocoa cups I brewed were pretty wretched, even when I shook the cup heavily before using and used the smallest brew size. Then I decided to put a little mik in a mug (an ounce or so), open the K-cup and empty its contents into the mug, then brew hot water only, using the intermediate brew size, directly into the mug. The resulting cocoa was very good and the extra step of emptying the K-cup was no work at all.

I'm not sure I really needed the extra milk, but I like milky cocoa so I added it.

I'll be curious to see if this hint helps anyone else.

PS I still prefer the taste of the powdered cocoa packets (Ghirardelli) that came as a sample with my brewer (or similar ones from Bellagio), but the K-cups are convenient, too
Attention coffee lovers!Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate Star50_tpng
This is seriously the best coffee I've ever had. I usually have to water down my coffee with creamer because it is bitter, or just plain tastes bad. I am NOT a black coffee drinker - until now. This blend is so unbelievable that I drink it black!
About Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #499 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Brand: Keurig

Features

• Relax, sit back and retreat from the cold winter blues with this rich and creamy, chocolate delight that satisfies the tongue and soothes the soul

Product Description

Green Mountain Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you'll ever enjoy, made with Arabica beans sourced from exotic coffee-producing regions throughout the world. Guided by a series of socially conscious principles, the company prides itself on helping to preserve the pristine environments and indigenous cultures where these beans are grown.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$9.99[/td] [/tr]
Keurig K-Cup "Mini-Brewers" Green Mountain Hot Chocolate Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : "Mini-Brewers", Keurig, K-Cup

armyday

Back to top Go down