Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box

Go down

Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box Empty Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box

Post  saranamun Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:09 pm

Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box 51tYgMN98OL._SL210_

Now I find Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

The best chocolate drink you'll ever have, period.Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box Star50_tpng
I live in New York so I have had the liberty of actually visiting Serendipity--famously known for their desserts, ice cream, and frrroozen hot chocolate. Residents and tourists alike are willing to wait TWO HOURS just to sit-down and get their hands on this. I am NOT a 'dessert' guy nor do I care for a 'frrrozen hot chocolate', but I have to say this is delicious.

I purchased two of these gifts and they were received with much delight.

==PROS==
- consistent and tastes the same as if you were to go in-store
- easy to make and followable directions
- includes the actual cup they use so you can have a serendipity in the comfort of your house

==CONS==
- pricey but in the end--it's worth it.
FABULOUS!Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box Star40_tpng
I had heard about this product from Oprah and Racheal Ray...then I was reading about it in magazines, so I had to try it being the chocolate lover that I am. It took me awhile to order it because it's kind of spendy, but after I made it....IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!! This is the best tasting chocolate drink I have ever had! The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars was because it took a little longer than I thought to recieve it, but well worth the wait!
Try it.Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box Star50_tpng
As I read reviews, I was extremely skeptical, as some people recieved damaged items in the mail. But, I decided to take a chance, and I am so glad I did. I was lucky to recieve my package very fast, and with everything in tact. The Frrrozen Hot Chocolate is absolutely delicious, and I love the packaging and extras. The goblet is very good quality, and the spoon/straws are great fun. Some people will say that it just tastes like chocolate milk, but I personally think it has a "foreign" taste. Bad or good reviews, I suggest to try it. I will definetly purchase more packets, despite the rather expensive cost.
About Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #13 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: One size
  • Brand: Serendipity 3
  • Model: FHCGB
  • Ingredients: Sugar, Non-fat Dry Milk, Dextrose and Cocoas processed with alkali
  • Dimensions: 9.00" h x 6.00" w x 6.00" l, 2.00 pounds

Features

• Celebrities such as Cher, Melanie Griffith, Kelly Osbourne & Beyonce LOVE the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate
  • The Perfect Gift
  • Major Chocolate Taste
  • Landmark Restaurant Celebrating 50 years in NYC
  • The Drink Seen in the Movie, "Serendipity"

Product Description

From the famous NYC Landmark restaurant, Serendipity 3, Frrrozen Hot Chocolate is a blend of 14 exotic cocoas that when mixed in a blender with milk and ice create a devilishly delectable treat that you can drink with a straw or eat with a spoon. The Gift Set contains a genuine Serendipity glass goblet, two packs of the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Mix, a special spoon, colorful straws with the history of the restaurant written in the fun, keepsake box.

Amazon Price: $25.00
Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Gift Box Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care
Tag : Frrrozen, Serendipity, 3

saranamun

Back to top Go down