Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com

Go down

Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Empty Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com

Post  petchcy Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:05 pm

Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com 5101xcZw70L._SL210_

Now I find Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com I make this product appeal to young people
About Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #5625 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 1 pound
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• imported from Spain
  • sheep's milk
  • Manchego style
  • coated in dried rosemary
  • rich, herbal, and flavorful

Product Description

Malagon with Rosemary is a Spanish cheese made in the style of the Dénomination de Origin (D.O.) cheese, Manchego. It is produced in the La Mancha in Central Spain from 100% sheep's milk, just as Manchego and many other Spanish cheeses are. Sheep thrive on the dry, rocky terrain of Spain by grazing on the abundance of wild herbs that cover the countryside. Malagon with Rosemary combines one of the most prevalent herbs of the Spanish countryside, rosemary, with rich sheep's milk cheese. After a period of aging, the rosemary that is pressed into the rind of the cheese imparts a wonderful flavor into the cheese. The herbs also lend the wheels a rustic, natural appearance.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$10.99[/td] [/tr]
Malagon with Rosemary (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Rosemary, Malagon, with

petchcy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum