Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages

Go down

Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages Empty Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages

Post  title Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:24 pm

Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages 51K3NSX1ECL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

For the lazy cook or chefMelissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages Star30_tpng
These crepes are handy if you don't have the time, inclination or know how to make them yourself. They come in handy and the seller is dandy, but the crepes don't taste great or even that "good." Use in a pinch only!
This Does the Whole ThingMelissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages Star50_tpng
I use this -- for the most part -- instead of bread. I am Bi-Coastal and I keep these in the freezer both home in NYC and out West. I will have one or two a day and that is it for bread products. Two is 120 calories. You can use them to wrap anything you like. If you want some tensile strength just leave one on the counter for a while before using. This has cache. Who wouldn't want a crepe as a sort of ultimate gourmet taco? Not knockin' tacos or bread, but if you are a minimalist like me you want few things that are great. These take up no room. You can order them in bulk. Among my uses -- to wrap concoctions I create and make a meal. YYou do not neeed much of a concocktion. Max two tablespoonfuls. To put melted cheeze on and wrap up and make a meal. To put a spoonful of icecream on and wrap up and make a treat. To put a bit of preserves on and roll up for my equivalent of a treat. And you know what? When you do not need any, they are still there, taking up little room and available whenever you get the urge. Bread substitute? Well, everyone needs bread. I still go out for breakfast in NYC and will have a Bialy. But before I used to do three bialy's worth of bread a day. I have cut that by more than half. As far as I know this is the only product like this. I am well satisfied. Class act from California.
About Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #857 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Melissa's
  • Ingredients: Powder milk, enriched flour, sugar, dextrose, liquid whole egg, butter and salt
  • Dimensions: .63 pounds

Features

• 3 x 10 count packages
  • Ships Ground
  • Available year round

Product Description

Melissas Crepes are the quick and easy way to make delicious, dazzling desserts, show stopping side dishes, and extraordinary entrees. These authentic French delicacies are round, lightly golden brown and paper-thin. They can be rolled, folded, or stacked, and can be filled with everything from jams, fruits and vegetables, to cheese, chicken or seafood, and can be as light or as decadent as you please. From street vendors to the finest restaurants, crepes are a true taste of France, and with Melissas Crepes you can have that oo la la experience in the comfort of your own kitchen.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$19.50[/td] [/tr]
Melissa's Ready-to-Use Crepes, 3 Packages Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : Crepes,, Melissa's, Ready-to-Use

title

http://www.title.genthai.net

Back to top Go down