Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags

Go down

Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags Empty Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags

Post  armyday Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:34 am

Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags 41cDxqKEgEL._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

High quality green teaKirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags Star50_tpng
Definetely the highest quality green tea I have ever had, love the bags. Was surprised at how good this "Costco" tea was and have been drinking it now for a couple of years - LOVE it.
The Real DealKirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags Star50_tpng
I've tried many different green teas in the States & abroad. When I lived in Philadelphia, I had many Japanese friends there who made terrific green tea--but until now I couldn't find one to rival theirs. This one does. It's tasty & flavorful, certainly not bitter--even if you steep it overlong. The bags are interesting too. My only problem is that the string is attached to the middle of each bag vs. the end--which can be annoying--easier for it to slip into the cup while brewing (esp. if you're using a microwave to heat it) & also if you use a squeezing device to get the brewed tea out of the bag itself before disposing of it. Still, this minor inconvenience hardly affects the value of this tasteful product. I'm about to purchase some more.
Best Green Tea Short of moving to AsiaKirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags Star50_tpng
Try this and you'll never go back to the regular old crappy tea. This tea boast the best of both worlds; with the bag being nylon and the tea is real fine chopped Japanese green tea leaves.
About Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #2885 in Health and Beauty
  • Brand: ITO EN

Features

• Sencha green tea with matcha blend!
  • Nylon filter bag for optimum water flow during brewing!
  • The tag has a slot pre-cut in it to fit on the edge of your cup!
  • Green Tea is a proven source of antioxidants, which promote eye health and aid the immune system!
  • Great Taste - noticeable sweeter than other brands!

Product Description

This Green Tea is 100% grown and processed in Japan. The Japanese method of processing tea uses steam to stop the fermentation process - unlike the Chinese method which calls for pan-frying the tea, the result is a lovely green color and a consistent flavor that, unlike other brands of green tea, is neither bitter, nor fishy cup after cup. In keeping with Japanese tradition, Kirkland Signature Green Tea is gently steamed, rolled and then dried. This minimal processing stops the oxidation and preserves the freshness, aroma, and color of the tea leaf. The nylon tea bags ensure that paper flavor does not interfere with the flavor of the tea. The tag has a slot pre-cut in it to fit on the edge of your cup so the string doesn't need to be long enough to flop over the side. Green Tea is a proven source of antioxidants, which promote eye health and aid the immune system.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$14.19[/td] [/tr]
Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea - Sentcha Green Tea, Matcha Blend, Nylon Filter Bags - 100 Tea Bags Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : Japanese, Kirkland, Signature

armyday

Back to top Go down