Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup

Go down

Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup Empty Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup

Post  nano212 Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:51 pm

Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup 31BezrB8oLL._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Women's Bean Project - Great Gift IdeaWomen's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup Star50_tpng
I did not purchase this but received it as a Christmas gift. It was wonderful! My husband actually made the soup. He followed the directions, added some ham and it was soup! He did say that the beans seemed to get done quicker that he thought. He would not presoak them as suggested. It's a great gift that not only gives to the recipient but helps women in need as well. I would highly recommend it and will be purchasing some myself!
10 bean soupWomen's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup Star50_tpng
Last night they predicted an ice storm and I was going to have the day off for MLK, so I knew that this was the day to make soup. This one is excellent! My only addition to the recipe was a ham bone and about a cup of rice. It made a great, satisfying supper. Pat
Seasoned wellWomen's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup Star50_tpng
I made the 10 bean soup with a few modifications. I added carrots, onions, celery, and potatoes. However, I did not have to adjust the seasoning. This is not a bland soup. Excellent! I also gave Women's Bean soups, dips, and salsas to my extended family for Christmas. Everyone loved the gift- it simplified my shopping, and I felt like I was helping those who really need the help.
About Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #2976 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 13 ounces
  • Brand: Women's Bean Project
  • Model: SOU01
  • Ingredients: barley, anasazi beans, lentils, red lentils, green split peas, yellow split peas, black eyed peas, black turtle beans, red and white beans, salt, parsley, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper
  • Dimensions: .81 pounds

Features

• January is National Soup Month
  • Great for crock pots or stove top. Serves 6 - 8
  • Just add water, tomatoes and garlic
  • Great with Women's Bean Project Golden Cornbread
  • Kosher certified

Product Description

The symphony of flavors and textures combined with just a hint of spice give this soup a hearty flavor. You add the tomatoes. You can also add meats or vegetables to make it more of a stew. The 10 beans are layered for an attractive presentation to a hostess or your favorite chef. About the Women's Bean Project This product is made by the women at the Women's Bean Project, a social enterprise that offers a transitional job in gourmet food manufacturing designed to provide immediate income, arrange support services to overcome barriers to employment, and teach the job readiness skills needed to get and keep a job. The Womens Bean Project employs women who come from backgrounds of chronic unemployment and poverty, and helps them develop the work and interpersonal skills needed to function independently in the workplace and community. These tools empower women to create better lives for themselves, provide their families with hope, and contribute to a stronger community.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$5.25[/td] [/tr]
Women's Bean Project Toni's 10 Bean Soup Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Project, Women's, Bean

nano212

Back to top Go down