Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Torta al Marzapane EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Torta al Marzapane EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Torta al Marzapane EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Torta al Marzapane EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Torta al Marzapane EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Torta al Marzapane EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Torta al Marzapane EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Torta al Marzapane EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Torta al Marzapane EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Torta al Marzapane

Go down

Torta al Marzapane Empty Torta al Marzapane

Post  au2316 Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Torta al Marzapane
Torta al Marzapane 2147NK0KGRL._SL210_

Now I find Torta al Marzapane I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Panforte Torta al MarzapaneTorta al Marzapane Star30_tpng
For those of you not familiar with it, Panforte, and more specifically this product "Torta Marzapane" is about the Italian equivalent of fruitcake and is also popular for Christmas. It is a rich and dense cake something like a health bar, filled with sweets, nuts, and candied fruits.
I missed the wonderful Panforte I used to buy in Siena Italy and was glad to see it available through Amazon. It's usually sold out both in the USA and abroad except in the Fall, so watch for it.
While I was excited to find it available, there was a problem with the order. I was shipped the 100gram package, not the 500 gram package I paid for. The company admitted the mistake and shipped the correct size. The correct sized product, when it arrived, was good but a little dry. And unlike Siena shops that make a two-foot wide wheel of panforte with a quarter-inch of marzipan on top, the marzipan layer on this was paper thin. While the slight dryness is perhaps unavoidable in ordering a food product from another country, it's important to realize that if you are hoping for the exquisite Panforte experience of the Siena shops, the packaged version will disappoint. But it's still a rich and special Christmas treat if you can find it.
About Torta al Marzapane detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #2639 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 8.8 Lb
  • Color: Beige
  • Brand: Marabissi
  • Model: 105-0
  • Ingredients: Ingredients: almonds, sugar, candied orange & lemon, eggs, glucose, Tuscan spices, natural flavorings, starch & wafers.
  • Dimensions: 5.00" h x 1.00" w x 5.00" l, .55 pounds

Features

• Marzepan, Italian Christmas Cake

Product Description

Using most of the same ingredients as in the Panforte, these cakes follow the traditions of old Siena, enriching the flavor of Tuscany within a cake. TORTA AL MARZAPANE: This is a delicious, spicy marzipan cake, with intriguing sent of orange & lemon mixed with wonderful fresh marzipan. The secret of its quality lies in the freshness of the rightly selected almonds, in order to make the finest marzipan. It features sweetly soft consistency with a fine harmony of flavors.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$19.99[/td] [/tr]
Torta al Marzapane Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Marzapane, Torta, al

au2316

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum