Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile)

Go down

BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) Empty BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile)

Post  pookcivic Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:59 pm

BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile)
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) 41NJS7YM3BL._SL210_

Have a nice time i find BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Great Phone but some quirksBlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) Star40_tpng
This is the first phone I've had of this kind (s'appelle "smartphone"), but the battery life is bad when using for email, texts, calls, browsing, etc... when using all day. I don't know if that is the nature of the beast, because I haven't had a phone of this caliber before, but my impressions are that it is a battery drainer. No tech problems at all and it is an all around an awesome phone for any purpose.
Don't buy into the hype. This "smartphone" is a dumb buy.BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) Star10_tpng
If you have not yet bought a Pearl, then don't. I've had this almost two years and I can't wait till my contract is up so I can chuck this POS into a recycling box!

Why?

#1 Poor durability (and I'm easy on phones). I had this phone for a month when the button that holds the batter cover on popped off. It's a piece of plastic with a tiny spring the size of a toenail clipping. Somehow this was my fault and this sort of defect didn't fall under the manufacturer's warranty. AT&T, the Company I bought it from, would do nothing. OEM (The manufacturer) offered to repair it for $90 dollars! AT&T offered to SELL me a new phone for $199 (when I got it free with a 2 year contract). Both Companies' best suggestion was to buy a silicon cover for the phone to hold the batter back on. Also, the chrome like paint on the phone wore off within 6 months of using it. C'mon people!

#2 This phone interferes (makes that buzzing sound) REALLY loudly with any audio device. More than any other phone I've owned. So if you want the convenience of using your USB cable to charge it on your laptop or pc, mute your speakers, or you'll be sorry. Also GREATLY interferes with car stereos, TV speakers, PA systems, and etc.

#3 I am equally disappointed that bluetooth headphones are not any option for this phone because the Pearl doesn't use the new technology that most, if not all, of the stereo headphones do. The headphones available for this phone are junk, and there is no good off brand alternative either. I've tried every adapter electronics store sell.

#4 Make sure your cellular carrier has a REASONABLE data plan for blackberry. AT&T only has the "blackberry data plan" that costs a minimum of $39.00 in addition to your minute plan. You cannot use the blackberry feature without this plan. This doesn't include using your blackberry as a wireless modem, that costs extra and you are limited on how much date you can use. (Don't go over unless you're prepared to take out a second mortgage.)Not useful as a personal organizer unless your willing to spend over $100 a month for a cellphone bill.

Seriously, this has been a thorn in my side, rather than a helper (which is why I bought a Blackberry).
Burned by T-Mobile, dishonest lying company!!!BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) Star10_tpng
This is not a review for the phone which is probably great. This is a rant about T-Mobile. T-Mobile had lied to me when I was going to the Carribean with my Black Berry. The Representative had told me that I would be charged according to the data used and instead signed me up for BB International Roaming, which is $19.99. The service had never worked, I wasn't able to recieve or send email, but this is not what this is about. Four months later I had opened a bill, which I usually don't do since the bill is paid automatically every month, and discovered that I am being charged $19.99 for the past 4 months. Manager at T-Mobile insisted that there's nothing that they can do regardless of the fact that I am being charged for the service that never been used. The Manager did not even attempt to accomodate me in any way, no partial credit offer, not even for one month, not even free text messages for next month.
T-Mobile is out there to take advantage of you. They take no responsibility for lying to their customers and charging them for services not provided.
Avoid T-Mobile
About BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #2056 in Cell Phone Accessories
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: BlackBerry
  • Model: 8100

Features

• 1.3 mega pixel camera to capture those special moments
  • MP3 player lets you listen to your favorite music on the go
  • Menu and escape keys on the front of the device for easier access
  • Bluetooth technology lets you experience hands free and wire free features
  • Package Contents: phone,AC adapter,software CD,headset,USB cable,sim- card,get started poster,reference guide

Product Description

You'll be amazed at the small, sleek form factor of the BlackBerry Pearl. It's like no other BlackBerry. But it's more than just a new look. This BlackBerry delivers everything its predecessors delivered and a whole lot more. The BlackBerry Pearl offers new features never before seen in a BlackBerry like, a 1.3 mega pixel camera, voice recognition, and an MP3 player to name a few. Try it for a few hours and you are hooked![tr id=listprice][td class=pricelabel]List Price: [/td][td]$349.99[/td] [/tr][tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$0.01 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details [/td][/tr]
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Smartphone Black (T-Mobile) Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : 8100, BlackBerry, Pearl

pookcivic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum