Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel

Go down

Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel Empty Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel

Post  pookcivic Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:05 pm

Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel 51haEHangWL._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

wii fun with mario kartMario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel Star50_tpng
when I purchased this game it was intended for my 5 year old son, after we recieved the product we both played the game. I don't know, but it brought out the kid in me. Me and my son have so much fun playing the different levels and different scenes. You really won't get bored.
Best Wii game ever for the whole family!Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel Star50_tpng
Non-stop fun, and my 3,4, & 6 year old can play! My wife and I play after the kids go to bed and play our friends all around the USA, and how cool is it to play people from all over the world with the WiFi option. The opportunity to unlock more bikes, cars, and characters will keep your interest in this game for a very very long time. It is a must have for all Mario Kart fans from the 64.
Funnest party game.Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel Star50_tpng
This game really is the funnest party game. Not only do you have fun playing the best game ever from nintendo but your friends that watch you look like an idiot falling over on the floor from trying to turn to hard. The add on of other types of carts and bikes makes the tricks fun to do. Play it you will understand me when you do.
About Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3 in Computer & Video Games
  • Brand: Nintendo
  • Model: rvlrrmce
  • Released on: 2008-04-27
  • ESRB Rating: Everyone
  • Platform: Nintendo Wii
  • Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x .0" l, .44 pounds

Features

• Wii Wheel must be used with a Wii Remote (Remote not included)

Product Description

Start your engines and race with Mario and his friends with their finely tuned racing machines in Mario Kart Wii. Use 3 different control styles with the Wii Wheel included in the box. The worldwide race is on with a whole new set of tricks, tracks, and ways to play. Mario Kart Wii draws on courses and battle arenas from every game in the series - not to mention tons of new ones. The true king of the Mushroom Kingdom racing circuits will finally be crowned. Experience new tracks, enhanced Wii graphics, extraordinary gameplay and much more. Place first in Grand Prix circuits or clear skill-based missions to open up increasingly difficult and thrilling circuits. You can have multiplayer races on any open courses or battle in arenas. Now you can feel like you are Mario and steering to avoid obstacles and doing incredible stunts.

Special Powers/Weapons/Moves/Features - Shake the Wii Remote to pull off a trick that will temporarily boost your speed. When riding a bike, gain additional speed by flicking the Wii Remote up and popping a wheelie Up to 12 people via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or up to 10 people via Wi-Fi Connection with 2 people playing locally[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$49.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details [/td][/tr]
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : Wii, Mario, Kart

pookcivic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum