Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets

Go down

Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets Empty Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets

Post  au2316 Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:19 pm

Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets 41274CGSKFL._SL210_

Now I find Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Chai Tea with Whipped Cream and NutmegOregon Chai Tea 24 packets Star50_tpng
While you can make your own chai tea, it does take some work to gather all the spices and then steep them in milk. The Oregon Chai tea mixes are rather easy to use. You can either make regular tea and add the packet like you would milk and spices or you can serve this with hot milk or even just water.

If you are looking for a very creamy version, you can make a 16-ounce cup of hot water in the microwave and then add one packet of Oregon Chai Tea Mix, 1 packet of hot chocolate and 2 Constant Comment tea bags. That is my favorite combination so far.

While the tea packets are for an 8-ounce cup, I make a much larger cup of tea, so this is perfect to mix with a tea bag and more powdered milk.

Ingredients: Sugar, dried whole milk, dried nonfat milk, natural flavors, dried honey, tapioca maltodextrin, decaffeinated dried black tea and salt. Yes, salt!

Each packet is 100 calories.

Also look for Ready-to-drink individual servings and liquid concentrates where you just add milk.

If you are just using a packet of this mix and 8 ounces of water, you might still want to add some powdered milk to make it extra creamy. Whipped cream and nutmeg also make the drink more delicious.

~The Rebecca Review
About Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4430 in Gourmet Food
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Product Description

Just add Water! 8oz of hot water and one bag of Oregon Chai tea, and you have coffee house chai tea at home or work. For cold chai tea, add ICE! For a creamier experience add milk or any other dairy substitute. 24 packets in a box[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$22.36[/td] [/tr]
Oregon Chai Tea 24 packets Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : Tea, Oregon, Chai

au2316

Back to top Go down