Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit

Go down

Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit Empty Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit

Post  armyday Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:32 am

Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit 51G3yNu9rWL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Good activity for ChristmasCreate-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit Star40_tpng
Pros:

-Great kit, came in good shape, nothing broken except maybe a candy cane or two.
-Ton of candy, a lot more than you'd need. I ended up eating half of it on my own
-Easy to make, simple, whole family can enjoy.

Neutral:

-Frosting is a little hard to use until you get it really warm (requires some hand stamina)
-Base is a little boring, some parts are bigger than the pieces (such as the foundation for the stick men to stand up or trees) so it was harder to get it to stand up

Cons:
-Shipping price is a little exorbitant for the size and shipping quality
Works fine, looks nice, shipping pricey...Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit Star40_tpng
This kit made a nice gingerbread house with everything included. It's not too hard to make something as nice as what you see on the picture. The snowmen and Christmas tree were a little tricky to stand up in the frontyard, but we got it to work eventually. As another reviewer mentioned, the shipping does add over 50% to the cost, so watch out for that before you buy.
Broken in a million piecesCreate-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit Star10_tpng
I had this shipped to my home while I was on vacation so I did not see it when it arrived. When I got it it was broken in many pieces and unusable. I will never do business with this company again.
About Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #64 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 3.37 pounds
  • Brand: Create a Treat
  • Dimensions: 9.00" h x 6.50" w x 7.00" l, 3.09 pounds

Features

• Everything is included in this one box to construct the perfect holiday gingerbread house.
  • Patented E-Z Build tray makes assembly simple, clean and fast.
  • This Product comes with the exact decorative outer packaging as shown in the pictures. Perfect presentation for a holiday gift. No giftwrap necessary. This kit includes ready made icing, pre-baked gingerbread pieces, and lots of candy.
  • The kit includes 7 pieces of pre-baked and pre-cut gingerbread to construct one houe, 3 gingerbread cookie characters including 1 Snowman, 1 gingerbread kid, and one tree, the Patented E-Z build tray, 1 bag of white pre-mixed icing, and lots of candy to decorate your gingerbread house.
  • These houses are in stock now and ready for immediate shipment.

Product Description

With the Creat A Treat Gingerbread House Kit, building your Gingerbread House is a snap. Everything is included. Just follow the directions on the box for a fun time with family and friends. "Building Family Fun for years to come!!!" Start a family tradition. Makes a great holiday gift too![tr id=listprice][td class=pricelabel]List Price: [/td][td]$49.99[/td] [/tr][tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$17.89[/td] [/tr]
Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : House, Create-a-treat, Gingerbread

armyday

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum