Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.)

Go down

28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) Empty 28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.)

Post  thum Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:32 am

28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.)
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) 41YCV03O86L._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of 28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
About 28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #6867 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Caseificio 3090
  • Dimensions: 2.00 pounds

Features

• Air-freighted from the finest Parmgiano Reggiano dairy, #3090, of the 493 dairies
  • Italy's "King of Cheeses"
  • Exquisite shaved over fresh asparagus, risotti or pasta

Product Description

Nestled in the rolling green hills of Borgotaro, Emilia-Romagna (Annibale Giovanni Ferrari's birthplace) this small cooperative produces a limited amount of Parmigiano Reggiano, so few that it took us three years to persuade them to allow us to sell their cheese in the U.S.! Parmigiano is made a strictly defined zone between Parma, Modena, Reggio-Emilia, Bologna and Mantua, where it has been produced for hundreds of years. A close knit network of 492 local caseificii in Emilia-Romagna and Lombardia has been granted the right to produce the protected Parmigiano-Reggiano. The Caseificio Sociale di Borgotaro, dairy 3090, is widely recognized in Italian food circles as the finest producer of Parmigiano Reggiano. It is situated highest amongst the pre-Appenine grasslands. The dairy's herds graze on nutritious, hearty grasses raised in the mountainous air. After the cows are milked, the cheesemakers at the Caseificio, breaking with tradition, insist on leaving much of the flavor-rich, high-fat cream in the whey, whereas most producers skim it off to sell it in liquid form, where it commands higher prices. Leaving a greater amount of this luscious mountain cream in the cheese creates a creamy Parmigiano with a clean milky palate and 28-month aging lends a pleasantly milky finish.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$49.99[/td] [/tr]
28-month-aged Parmigiano Reggiano (2 lbs.) Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Reggiano, 28-month-aged, Parmigiano

thum

Back to top Go down