Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
World of Thanks EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
World of Thanks EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
World of Thanks EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
World of Thanks EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
World of Thanks EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
World of Thanks EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
World of Thanks EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
World of Thanks EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
World of Thanks EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

World of Thanks

Go down

World of Thanks Empty World of Thanks

Post  armyday Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:24 am

World of Thanks
World of Thanks 31zdxMjwPAL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this World of Thanks You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Mother in Law loved it!World of Thanks Star50_tpng
We bought this for my mother in law for her birthday(who lives in the US - so I did not see it myself) and she raved about it. She said the basket was stuffed full! It arrived within four days of ordering it. She was happy, so we are happy.

She did say that the candy dish was rather small and more like a cheese plate, but that didn't bother us too much.
Excellent product. Very tasty and well put together.World of Thanks Star50_tpng
I ordered 2 of these for family for Christmas. Because I waited so late, they got there the day after Christmas, but I had ordered them just days before.

I got to share them with my family and they had some very nice treats. Highly recommended!
About World of Thanks detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1333 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Wine Country Gift Baskets
  • Ingredients: The Finest Gourmet Gifts
  • Dimensions: 11.00" h x 10.00" w x 18.00" l, 6.00 pounds

Features

• 100% GUARANTEE! We guarantee you and your recipients will be 100% satisfied!
  • Handpacked Gift Baskets suited to every taste and budget.
  • After a product ships in 1-2 days, it will take an additional 2 to 3 business days to
  • arrive using expedited shipping or an additional 5-7 days using standard shipping.
  • Each gift includes a FREE gift card.

Product Description

This basket sends a heartfelt thanks and shows you mean it. Filled with Godiva milk chocolate covered almonds, merlot cheddar cheese spread and cheese knife, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory dark chocolate Bavarian pretzel, Ghirardelli dark chocolate with caramel, Ahmad English tea, Napa Valley Mustard Company stone ground mustard, salami, sesame breadsticks, Italian hazelnut chocolate, Brown & Haley cashew roca, almond macadamia nut cookies, Mrs. May's strawberry cashew crunch and more. A matching Wine Country candy dish ensures this gift will be remembered. Gift Size: 17" x 8" x 10" - Item 515[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$39.95[/td] [/tr]
World of Thanks Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : Thanks, World, of

armyday

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum