Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Palacios Chorizo Mild EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Palacios Chorizo Mild EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Palacios Chorizo Mild EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Palacios Chorizo Mild EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Palacios Chorizo Mild EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Palacios Chorizo Mild EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Palacios Chorizo Mild EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Palacios Chorizo Mild EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Palacios Chorizo Mild EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Palacios Chorizo Mild

Go down

Palacios Chorizo Mild Empty Palacios Chorizo Mild

Post  au2316 Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Palacios Chorizo Mild
Palacios Chorizo Mild 41U2GjGzbiL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this Palacios Chorizo Mild from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Bravo!Palacios Chorizo Mild Star50_tpng
IF you like to cook cocido or fabada, this real McCoy chorizo from Spain is for you. You can also fry/saute
the chorizo a little & enjoy with sherry or vino rojo.
ReviewPalacios Chorizo Mild Star40_tpng
I have never had chorizo before, but had a recipe (Cocido) that needed some. When the product arrived there was an error with the order, customer service was excellent and the problem fixed quickly

I tasted the sausage when i got it and was really impressed, however the true flavor came out in the stew. It was very good. Spanish Chorizo is based on paprika and mexican is based on cumin??? (I think).

Shipping costs will probably double the price.
About Palacios Chorizo Mild detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #639 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 9.5oz / 270g
  • Brand: Palacios
  • Dimensions: .70 pounds

Features

• Imported from Spain
  • All Natural
  • Ready to eat
  • The only chorizo from Spain available in the U.S.
  • Mild flavor from sweet smoked paprika

Product Description

We are proud to be the first to bring authentic classics from Spain. We were the first to bring you jamon serrano, and now we bring you the first authentic Spanish chorizo available in the United States. Other than Revilla chorizo (which we now offer, as well) all other chorizos, good as they may be, are made in the USA with Spanish ingredients. Palacios mild chorizo is made from a generations--old recipe by a family owned company in La Rioja. It was featured in the New York Times and Wine Spectator magazine. These delicious pork sausages are seasoned with sweet smoked Spanish paprika -- pimenton dulce. It is a mild blend of the distinctive smoked paprika that sets Spanish chorizo apart from sausages from any other country. These chorizos are fully dry-cured and ready to eat with your favorite cheese and wine, or just a chunk of crusty bread. It is about 1 inch thick.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$6.99[/td] [/tr]
Palacios Chorizo Mild Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : Mild, Palacios, Chorizo

au2316

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum