Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com

Go down

Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com Empty Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:18 am

Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com 51OeLWFA9AL._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

This cheese is so good geniune greek cheese,and is the best i have ever tasted.Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
This authentic greek cheese assortment,contains some of the best cheeses,that i have ever tasted...The cheese is very fresh,and shipped in its own protective cooler,to preserve its freshness...An excellent buy for those who want the best.5 star rated...Great for the holidays...thank you stewart L.
About Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1881 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 1.5 pound
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• Assortment of three Greek cheeses
  • Manouri, Graviera and Kefalotyri
  • Each cheese is an 8 ounce package
  • Imported from Greece
  • Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value

Product Description

Imagine yourself sitting at a table outside a white-washed taverna with family and friends as you watch the sun setting over the Aegean Sea. You enjoy Manouri with fig spread, Graviera drizzled with Extra Virgin olive oil, and Kefalotyri served with rich Greek olives and beans. The essence of good Greek cuisine is it's simplicity. That is why igourmet's Greek cheeses are all made by artisans. The sheep and goats that yield the milk are from free-ranging herds, foraging from over two dozen grasses and wild herbs. You can really taste the difference! This collection of cheeses includes: Manouri: This is essentially a sheep's milk "cream cheese", made by adding sheep's milk cream to the whey from the feta production. Try some with Glazed Figs - it's fantastic. Graviera: Made on the island of Crete from fresh milk of free-ranging sheep and goats, this aged Graviera is made during months when grasses and plants are green for a sweet flavor. Kefalotyri: This traditional unpasteurized sheep's milk cheese has been produced in various regions of Greece since Byzantine times. A hard cheese, Kefalotyri is the first cheese to be produced at the start of each new milking season, ensuring that its milk was taken just after the lambs were weaned.This assortment contains three 1/2 pound cheeses.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$21.99[/td] [/tr]
Greek Cheese Assortment (1.5 Pound) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : Assortment, Greek, Cheese

au2316

Back to top Go down