Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Opal Sanding Sugar EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Opal Sanding Sugar EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Opal Sanding Sugar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Opal Sanding Sugar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Opal Sanding Sugar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Opal Sanding Sugar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Opal Sanding Sugar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Opal Sanding Sugar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Opal Sanding Sugar EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Opal Sanding Sugar

Go down

Opal Sanding Sugar Empty Opal Sanding Sugar

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:07 am

Opal Sanding Sugar
Opal Sanding Sugar 3146M38806L._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Opal Sanding Sugar Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Pretty!Opal Sanding Sugar Star50_tpng
Last Christmas I left my husband with a batch of sugar cookie dough in the fridge and told him to make Christmas cookies. So, he cut out and baked dozens of trees. Palm trees. Hmmm, I never thought palm trees were particularly Christmas-y, but what do I know? I then assigned him the task of decorating the cookies and left him with a variety of options and was a bit timid to see what he would do. What he did was pipe them all in white and then dust them with opal sanding sugar. They looked gorgeous and very festive. I think the cookies got more compliments than anything else we prepared for the party!
Opal Sanding Sugar for Glistening Icicle CookiesOpal Sanding Sugar Star50_tpng
The sugar was perfect, I ordered it to go on a cookie I make only at Christmas time. The cookie is an almond flavored one that you make by chiliing the dough and then cutting off a small piece which you make into a ball and then roll by hand out so it is about 9 inches long. You try to keept it a little thicker in the very middle so when you twist it, it has a tapered look. You leave the top with a small opening so you can put a pretty ribbon thru it like it can be hung on the tree. When they are cooked and still warm you put a thin coating on them of powdered sugar and almond flavoring and water and when they are still sticky, you sprinkle the sugar on. They came out beautiful, I then put them in an old cookie tin and serve them up to company, they think I am soooooo talented and it is so easy.
About Opal Sanding Sugar detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #6485 in Kitchen & Housewares

Product Description

Extra-fine sugar is excellent for filling in brightly colored designs on cakes, cookies and cupcakes.
Contains 4oz.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$4.04[/td] [/tr]
Opal Sanding Sugar Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : Sugar, Opal, Sanding

au2316

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum